Create Account

Brady McIntyre's Free Agent Rankings
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 04:39 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

It's tough to decide where you want to spend a large number of seasons of your short career in the SHL. I'm laying out the places I think I'd be happiest and where I think I'd have the most individual and team success in my free agent rankings. After finishing this up it was really surprising for me to realize where my top destinations would be. Guess I'm a little picky. Enjoy!

Teams I would never consider
Renegades - Pros: jearim, Dangle13, Loganjj21, Dude (HUGE PLUS). Dude's player is also a shooter, just imagine Brady setting up Thè for one timers, it'd be like Karlsson and Burns. Cons: dankoa

Teams I still wouldn't consider, but aren't nearly as bad as the team(s) above these ones
Stampede - While I'd like to think that most of the members of Buffalo and I have gotten over our past issues, I'm sure there are some members that still think I tampered for some reason and harbor anger toward me. I know for a fact Kit does, but what can you do. I think Finn, Karey and I are over our differences though. They do have Dermot and McZ who are cool.

Panthers - To me, the Panthers are a team in total disarray. With their co-gm recently being suspended more work has been put on Wasty for the time being. The big issue for me is the spread of players. They have players going all the way back to S27 on their roster which leads me to believe that they are heavy on the downswing and in my opinion they're already past their window of opportunity, especially in the current western conference.

Teams that just don't need to win anymore
Jets - Honestly, I have nothing against this team. In fact, there are a few people on this team that I would love to be in a locker room with. Fellow Czechoslovak Troy McClure III is on the defense and on top of that their general manage is fellow S39 draftee Gary Grease who I have a ton of respect for. But after losing to the Jets in the past post season I'm just tired of hearing about the Jets, and I don't think there's any way I'd feel happy putting on a Jets jersey. Sorry, but you guys have been too good for too long.

Dragons - This is pretty much the same issue as the Jets. Again they have some great guys on their team Joe Kurczewski, Mike Izzy and Roman Augustus and I have respect for every single one of those people. They all do their best to make this site a better place and have created great players. But Calgary, even more so than Winnipeg, has been good for way too long. I would be their top defenseman, but I just don't want to see them win another championship for a while, other teams need cups too!

Platoon - The Platoon are basically a mix of the Jets and Dragons in the East, and I have to say I think they're the obvious #1 team in the East. They won the cup in S41 and S43, and being on the outside that I think that's enough cups for a while. So while they have TML99, Bzerkap, artermis, and nereus, I can't see myself going there. On top of that they have Koch Schroder and Ross so I wouldn't be they guy. Which isn't horribly, but I don't want to be stuck behind a 2k TPE person.

Teams I don't have a strong opinion on
Wolfpack - On the one hand, I know from experience that Ace knows how to build a contending team. On the other hand, this team isn't in a spot to contend yet so Brady just doesn't really fit in there. I want to spend Brady's prime getting a cup or two at least and I don't think that's possible in New England currently.

Chiefs - To be honest the only player I really recognize on the team is garbanzo, and that's due to basically being SHL famous more than anything. It would be cool to meet new people, but that's a risk. Who knows if we'd get along. I'll just say they're luke warm for me. Nothing bad, argar is good but he's retiring so...

Riot - I have full confidence in JSS and the direction he's bringing the Riot in. The issue is similar to the Wolfpack's though. Brady is looking for a contending team to play on right now, and unfortunately for the Riot that doesn't include them. I'm excited to see where this team goes in the future though.

Teams I would consider
Steelhawks - StaticShocked, nour, and DrunkenTeddy. Mmmmm baby gimme some of that. Westbrook and Dover are on the downswing right now meaning that I would be able to get top line minutes. It's a little tough to say I want to be in Hamilton though because only 3 players on their roster are younger than S40.

Rage - First off, let me just say one name. Reginald MacIntyre. How can you not be excited at the idea of having McIntyre and MacIntyre on the same pair? I love it. I need it in my life. On top of that, there are a ton of my Czech bois here. Tokek Takshak, 39alaska39 and hewasjazzman. Sadly the team just isn't too great yet. Once all of these prospects improve I'll take a harder look at them.

Teams I would love to play for
pride - San Francisco has a ton of great people there. Grapehead, tweedledunn, King, Beaver <3, luketd <3, and Marc Bradford <3. Four of those players are Czech too! They've been in a rebuilding state for a while, but I think they're ready to come out of it in the next season or two. Adding Brady to that rebuild might put them over the edge!

Stars - These guys have so many of my buddies from the S39 draft class. ml002, Nobod, CptSquall, CDub2. These are the kind of players that make me willing to look past being lower on the depth chart. Rhys and Kruger would obviously be the top line, getting to play with Bergen would be awesome.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

You post this like you’re leaving u goose

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

12-10-2018, 03:31 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:

Teams I would never consider
raiders - Pros: jearim, Dangle13, Loganjj21, Dude (HUGE PLUS). Dude's player is also a shooter, just imagine Brady up Thè for one timers, it'd be like Karlsson and Burns. Cons: dankoa

doesnt make sense

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

12-10-2018, 03:31 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Teams that just don't need to win anymore
Jets

agreed

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Renegades

so ur saying there's a chance

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

12-10-2018, 03:35 PMligma Wrote: Renegades

Depends, can I have HTD?

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

12-10-2018, 03:37 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
12-10-2018, 03:35 PMligma Wrote: Renegades

Depends, can I have HTD?

guess it depends on whether or you want it or not

12-10-2018, 03:38 PMligma Wrote:
12-10-2018, 03:37 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Depends, can I have HTD?

guess it depends on whether or you want it or not

Done. My final demand... You must usurp the throne head GM chair.

[Image: giphy.gif]

12-10-2018, 03:41 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
12-10-2018, 03:38 PMligma Wrote: guess it depends on whether or you want it or not

Done. My final demand... You must usurp the throne head GM chair.

ok have fun in edmonton

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 03:41 PM by Blastmeaway.)

Owoweee Brady convinces GM Karl and Keygs to Trade for DMS and then Brady is throwing around FA

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

12-10-2018, 03:41 PMligma Wrote:
12-10-2018, 03:41 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Done. My final demand... You must usurp the throne head GM chair.

ok have fun in edmonton

pls no don't make me stay with all of my wonderful friends

Edmonton didn’t even get ranked. Damn.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

You seem to only care about czech people so I'm gonna have to call you racist. Sorry bud, cops are on their way

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

12-10-2018, 04:18 PMSlashACM Wrote: You seem to only care about czech people so I'm gonna have to call you racist. Sorry bud, cops are on their way

fuq

Hey cal just wanted to let you know I harbor no Ill will towards you, you’re probably a great dude and despite the fact that we’ve had a few run ins I’d be happy to share a LR with you Cheers

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers