Create Account

Team World S44 WJC Squad

TEAM WORLD S44 WJC SQUAD

Shl Russia Shl Russia Shl

Author: Gobbles
Word Count: 665
A proud member of TurkeyTime Media

Hello Everyone! It's that exciting time of year again, where the International competitions begin to roll around, and the first major excitement comes with the announcing of the rosters! A few of my contemporaries have already released their player lists, and so without further ado, @Gobbles and @BadWolf present: The Team World S44 WJC Roster!

At the forward positions, please welcome:

Shaquille Derisraka (@Kevin Juice Bieksa)
Vladislav Konstantin (@Justice)
Boris Denisovich (@Deng)
Kenji Yoshimura (@BigTittySmitty)
Daniel Danill (@Dan^2)
Vladislav Vaskov (@Snappy)
Mister McCarty (@Mark H)
Rahotep Tutankhamun (@ORIGINSZ)
Zakhar Turakov (@Zaitsev)
Jurij Kovacic (@wikiplaysgames)
Lunga Gumba (@Pingy Pingu)
Pavel Volkov (@TeaKay)

Nailing down the back end is a group of some very young and some very raw players who are coming into the WJC with everything to prove:

Timo Vetsch (@Ultra)
Aleksandria Aleksandrovia (@dmuda11)
Adidon Zuckerberg (@JHS)
Julio Ruiz (@Spangle)
Casey Matz (@Trifecta)

And this year, Team World is pleased to have a solid and active duo in net, here is

Aleksandr Alexandrov (@dmuda11)
Aleksi O’Koivu-Volkova (@Wally)

Now, a small addition to our proclamation: As you can see, we only had a small selection of players to choose from (about 24 in total, five defenders) to choose from this time, including multiple inactive 155 TPE-ers. With permission from WJC Commissioners, we gratefully acknowledge that we are allowed to have members of the S46 draft class in the tournament this time. That means if any new player is created between now and Friday, we will have the possibility of slotting you into the roster immediately, especially if you are a defenseman!

Rumblings have been abound about a possible IIHF expansion, with nations like Switzerland being widely discussed, as well as locations like Japan, Hungary, Poland, and France. If you are creating a new player/re-creating and want to see a place like Switzerland in the IIHF, BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. This is an “if you build it, they will come” sort of scenario. If the HO/IIHF see an influx of some new talent from a place farther afield than the over-represented Canada/USA nations, like some the places mentioned above, there will be a bigger push/incentive to incorporate those nations! So if you are making a new player, especially a defenseman…

MAKE THEM SWISS.

Thank you for listening, and see you all at the rinks for the S44 WJC!

[Image: N8JhTE5.png]

Lmao nice job locking them down before any more transfers happen Wink

Good work and good luck!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Heyyyyyyy!

[Image: Wally.png]

12-10-2018, 07:44 PMSlashACM Wrote: Lmao nice job locking them down before any more transfers happen Wink

Good work and good luck!

You mean I should have asked for better pitches and then gone with a team? Now you tell me

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Can confirm: If unassigned nations get an influx of players, then we start considering expansion.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]