Create Account

Physt FA Rankings
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 08:37 PM by CptSquall.)

That's right, Big Dick Physt is about to hit FA with his contract running out at the end of S44. Figured i'd be this cheeky guy about rankings and actually let people know how a really feel.

Top Tiddy Tier: (Really wanna go here though in no order)
Stars I love my boys @ml002 and @Nobody who were crazy enough to want me taken 8th OA in the S39 draft. Team is only better with @Cynthia back and @adamantium in the fold to improve us.

Dragons A perennial cup contender with guys like Joe K, Old man Esa defying father time, Big Bad Izzy, and a whole host of guys I know or get a long with. No problem being here.

Platoon Playing on a budding dynasty with Bojo and Zoone? Yes please. No idea where i'd slot in but i'd be happy to be in this LR.

pride @King @Grapehead and the colours of this team bring a lot to love. These guys are in a rebuild and I did, hopefully just finish that, but i'd love to be here. Physt and Dakota would be a 1-2 combo for punches and make these Lions roar. Also, I was going to put you guys in my 5 Hole Tier but my daughter says I should play for you so yeah, top tier.

5 Hole Special: (middle road, might surprise some people by picking here. Again, no order)

Blizzard Guys like Cal, Blast, and others that I haven't played with before but have wanted to, combined with their new found primacy make this team good...Don't think i'd be anything more than bottom pairing though.

Rage JayWhy has killed in in building these guys up and I wouldn't mind seeing how they do. I did finally just get into the playoffs after helping rebuild a young team so yeah, that'll bump you down. Playing on a pairing with @Clint Eastwood though.

Jets Flappy, @ztevens @galatix , Troy and @Bonk would make me love being here....I just have little love for the NHL Jets right now and this team always seems to be good so your here in the middle.

Chiefs These guys should have been on the downswing but here we are with them making a good run. DONT count them out. Garbonzo retiring opens up a spot and I might get to slot into a top 4 role. I enjoy the banter and these guys seem chill. However if they do drop off next season it might not go well.

Wolfpack Another team on the theoretical down swing but @Ace is cool and i'd love to play for his team and might have top 4 time. I did my rebuild tour though.

Riot @JSS ily but you need to hit this rebuild right. I wouldn't like to force your hand. Could be cool though.

Steelhawks Teddy and Waters seem cool, I have heard nothing but nice things in this LR, but Simon T says Physt is a Killer in Hammy so i'd like to keep beating them.

*Game Misconduct Tier (I'd play for you....if NONE of the above wanted me.)

Panthers Like the colours and all that, but this last bit has been yikesarino. Wasty seems to come across as arrogant, weather that is founded based on his long and successful tenure as a leading member of this site is his own volition. I feel like we would not get along and that wouldn't be fair to his team. VERY close to saying they are in the middle tier.

Renegades I struggle with some of the more abrasive members on this team and wouldn't get along with everyone though there are good names here too. VERY opinionated LR that I might not gel with and members might get suspended from time to time.

Stampede Look its not that I hate you guys on the whole, bunch of shit disturbers which can be entertaining, from afar. I am team orientated and probably would get mad at the frequent suspensions of potential team mates. Plus you guys wouldn't want me because I am a North Stars product and I don't think i'd be well liked here.

Cool 721 words boys, please grade.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

<3 Riot

[Image: 3.png]

Chiefs would be a nice fit eh

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Appreciate the love my man! pride

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

frequent suspensions??

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Dynnnnnasteeeee

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Dragonite  Dragonite  Dragonite

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Awooooo Wolfpack

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Chiefs run it back baby

Doubt is a dream killer

12-10-2018, 09:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: frequent suspensions??

kit got suspended that one time

Dragonite

We could use a big Dick on the team (other than Esa)

Dragonite

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

abrasive members

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

come home

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

12-11-2018, 01:52 AMadamantium Wrote: come home

BB Blush

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I think if you asked any Panthers (past or present save maybe 3?) that they would say I am the opposite of what you posted. I think we wouldn’t have any problems with each other Cheers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]