Create Account

TOR // SEA

The North Stars sign Ti-Guy Emond to a 2 season $5M contract

And then the trade

Stars Receive:
Romualds Loks

Riot Receive:
Ti-Guy Emond

@gaby Thank you for these past seasons as a Star, enjoy Seattle. I'm glad I could find you somewhere where you could actually get some ice time.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Accept Riot

Good luck in Toronto Loks

Welcome to Seattle @gaby !

[Image: 3.png]

12-10-2018, 08:48 PMSamee Wrote: whack.

not as whack as u trading 1st and 2nd overall for inactives

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

12-10-2018, 08:52 PMkit Wrote:

not as whack as u trading 1st and 2nd overall for inactives

thanks for reminding me again

@rieksts welcome to Toronto pls comeback to us

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

nice one kit lit

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

12-10-2018, 08:55 PMSamee Wrote:
12-10-2018, 08:52 PMkit Wrote: not as whack as u trading 1st and 2nd overall for inactives

thanks for reminding me again

I actually think you built a pretty dang good squad for a minute there, don't listen to @kit he is just hungry and mean because we won't let him eat taco bell
Seattle was looking pretty good, even though a couple trade gambles didn't play out like you wanted
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2018, 06:53 AM by rieksts.)

Maybe a chance for Loks to get back on track? This was a team I wanted to play for when the draft came around but I wasn't in their plans then, is that to change?

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Bro please it's *wack

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]