Create Account

S45 Steelhawks Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2018, 12:36 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Copy and paste the below code into a reply and let us know a bit about yourself! Smile

Code:
[b]1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]

[b]2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? [/b]

[b]3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?[/b]

[b]4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? [/b]

[b]5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?[/b]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

damn no one is interested in steelhawks

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?
Literally 2 up to my today's login on the site

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?
Sadly, haven't created a bond with anyone specifically. I do know who I wouldn't want to be drafted along though.

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
The less the better.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
Prefer international hockey. Love music talk, good addition to a team's discord because I am online often and take part in discussions.

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?
PC masterrace, playing CSGO mostly, simulator games, some GTA here and there and CK2.