Create Account

S45 Interested Prospects Thread

Hello prospects! Welcome to the interested prospects thread for the Kelowna Knights! Boasting a proud franchise history since S2, and the most Four Star Cups of any SMJHL team, we're eager to bring on the next generation of Knights to help us rebuild and return to the finals as soon as possible!

The Knights are looking for players and people with incredible passion towards this site and this team, and are willing to earn their reputation here as we build towards success. The Knights are going into a new season with lots of roster spots available, especially on the blueline, and ice time ready to be earned. The team has had a couple of rough seasons as the rebuild from our threepeat 2 seasons ago is ongoing and a change in management has occured. We are excited to be starting fresh and hope to help you build your player and future SHL career starting as a Knight.

You've heard about us, now it's time to hear about you! Please fill out the questions below and help us get to know a little more about you as the draft approaches! See you out on the ice, future Knights!

1. How did you hear about the site?

2) How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. Favourite NHL team?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know?

Thank You for filling this! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to PM myself or @CptSquall here. I can also be found on Discord at Zoone#2105 and CptSquall at CptSquall#6858
Good luck at the draft, and we hope to call your name at the draft floor next week. Go Knights go! Knights

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

GM connected league on HFboards.

A bit

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

In the SMJHL? Close-knit locker room

1-2

5. Favourite NHL team?

Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

Cat (Peanut) and dog (June)

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

gaming, cards, whatever I am doing here

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?

I'm a walking joke, amirite?

I am disappointed you guys don't do the "post a picture of your favorite knight" thing, anymore.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

I'm a GM in NSFL & am in PBE and other sim leagues

more so on graphics, less so on media

in the minors probably more so locker room/team atmosphere but winning isn't bad either

mmm no idea tbh

5. Favourite NHL team?
seattle when we get a team

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
not currently

gaming and sports mostly, playing pool, bowling

I'm pretty used to it by now

Nothing really that would be beneficial.

[Image: wHACKER.png]

Somebody who is currently suspended posted on Reddit about two and a half years ago. You might remember it, Zoone.

I don't graphics, but I do podcast.

[Image: giphy.gif]

No preference. I'll leave it up entirely to my SHL team.

5. Favourite NHL team?

The shitheads that blew a 4-1 lead to the Caps last night and lost in a shootout without icing Sebastian Aho and Andrei Svechnikov. No, I'm not bitter.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes, fight me, I know how you Kelowna people are.

7. Do you have any pets?

Yep.

Geedangit, Zoone, you know my hobbies. We share a bunch of them.

Yes.

Nope.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

1. Cptsquall bugged me till I signed up hes my brother

2. I mean I've help my first media so I can make it at least 1000 so I can get a sick 2mil pay off but I'm feeling pretty inclined just been on vacation in LA and didn't bring a laptop

3. Locker room all the way winning is awesome winning with a family is what tastes sweetest

4. Dont know rlly new dont know what I'm doing yet

5.home city failed us 1 too many times switched over to the leads

6. Waffles they have structure 

7. Nope

8. Drinking with friends games dota rainbow six or Europa history podcasts (pokemon go and yu gi oh duel links shhhh) AND CRUSHIN PUSS jkjk crying myself to sleep when I see my account balance

9. we were a family of three boys I can take a joke and a beating

10. Squalls a bitch and he knows it

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Through some Fantasy League

none

Locker room

5. Favourite NHL team?
Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
mp

gaming, reading, other sports, music

no

no

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Reddit post a little more than a year ago

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
Media is how I make my bank, no graphics skills though

Why not both? But in seriousness, a good LR comes first, that makes a team that wins championships

About 3

5. Favourite NHL team?
Colorado Avalance

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Like both, but prefer Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
No :(

History and Theatre, DnD and N64 nostalgia

Self depreciating humor is the best humour. I can laugh at myself.

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

from JManPens19 on the EA NHL HUT forums

plenty of focus on gfx

Id love to win some chips, but only on a team i enjoy bein on

2-3 ssns

5. Favourite NHL team?
Wild

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
I got a kitty cat

play games and u know i play magic zooner

no i am highly sensative

nope i woukd not

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

lil via reddit, back in the day.

not that much, bc I already have $$$, but I might dabble.

the locker room, ofc

as long as I'm allowed

5. Favourite NHL team?

oil trash bois

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

waffles Wink

7. Do you have any pets?

no but i will heart eyes all the pics in the pets channel

writing and reading, mostly

depends whether the joke is funny or not

ily Zoone i'm proud of u

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

I'm from Pro Baseball Experience (PBE) and National Simulation Football League (NSFL)

I might do some media here, only as much as I want I guess.

Definitely close-knit LR.

No clue. Guess it depends on my development.

5. Favourite NHL team?

I don't really follow the NHL or hockey.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Gotta go pancakes.

7. Do you have any pets?

Nope! But I love pictures of doggos.

I love baseball and basketball.

Well I'd hope so.

Feel free to PM me!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

xDpark/Flan back in like 2011

Very little besides PTs.

Why not both? But active LR would be preferred.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Oilers of Edmonton

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, dog/cat.

LoL

I'll cry.

Hi

Reddit!

I am not very good with graphic design, but am willing to try to learn.  I'm actually an avid writer (both fiction and non-fiction) so I am hoping to create media for that sweet sweet cash.

I subscribe to the theory that a close-knit locker room will lead to winning championships

However long it takes to develop to where I can contribute to a SHL team!

5. Favourite NHL team?

Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Belgian waffles all day

7. Do you have any pets?

I have a female pitbull/boxer boxer mix named Arya and a female holland lop rabbit named Femke.

I am a fan of all the Detroit sports teams.  I enjoy playing beer league hockey when I am not watching it.  I also play video games a lot, I play mostly on PC but also on XBOX, Playstation, and Switch.  I enjoy watching e-sports as well.  I like to drink IPA's and eat a lot of pizza and mexican food.  I collect tattoos and enjoy going to punk/hardcore punk/hip hop shows.  I also watch a lot of television and movies and am currently developing a screenplay in my spare time.

Of course, whats a joke among friends?

My favorite anagram of Kelowna Knights is "Kinglet Swank Ho"

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Reddit

I'll do a bit of media but graphics is beyond me.

The locker room in this case would take precedence.

It'll depend on how my guy develops I guess.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Vegas, was formerly Detroit, and I'm ok with any Canadian team having success.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles, although both are pretty good and Waffles is more ease of access

7. Do you have any pets?
No.

Vidya gaems, particularly Super Smash Bros and JRPGs, shitposting on Discord, normal computer stuff

Thats pretty much my life in my local Smash scene so idk, just don't go too far.

For my guy Nick Brain I'm aiming to make him an all-around Power Forward who can slot in on Lines 2 3 and 4.

I heard about the game from Reddit about a year or so ago and bookmarked the site but never found time to come back. Today I saw another recruiting thread and decided to take the plunge.

I've got experience with writing stories for other games, but I am all thumbs when it comes to doing photoshop type stuff.

Little of both, if I had to hardcore choose one, I'd go with a close locker room.

3 Seasons, I'd like to get a good handle on the game and build up before I decide to move on.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Philadelphia Flyers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles!

7. Do you have any pets?
I have a cat and a dog.

Gaming, Trivia, Music

Of course

You misspelled Would in the OP but I fixed it for this post Tongue

Reddit Recruitment Drive.

I'll be doing media more so than graphics. I've dabbled in a lot of Adobe software before, but I prefer to write.

A close-knit locker room leads to championships. 

2 or 3 years.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Toronto Maple Leafs.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles.

7. Do you have any pets?

Not at the moment, but I have previously.

Into a lot of gaming, all the obvious sports games, some strategy games, then the big titles like RDR2 etc. Really into music as well, mostly metal, but I'll honestly listen to anything and love it.

I am a joke Smile

Nope!