Create Account

S45 Interested Prospects Thread

1. How did you hear about the site?
Reddit

2) How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
I have like a minor focus on media, maybe I'll be more interested once I get the hang of everything.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I would say they're about equal, but if I had to pick one, a close-knit locker room.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
I'm thinking about 3 seasons, maybe longer if I like the team or we're doing well.

5. Favourite NHL team?
SHARKS

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles EZ

7. Do you have any pets?
I have a 2 year old miniature schnauzer named watson and a cool cat named hazel.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
I'm a big gamer. I play all sorts of games and I go to tournaments for Super Smash Bros.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
Yeah dude if it's all in good fun.

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know?
Nothing comes to mind.

1. How did you hear about the site? Brandon posted it on the NHL Facebook page like 7 years ago holy smokes

2) How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? medium focus

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? locker room

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 4 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team? Washington Capitals

6. Waffles or Pancakes? french toast ainec

7. Do you have any pets? yes a dog a cat and 2 turtles

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I have none

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? I have been for years lmao

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know? long live nour

Need a sig :-/

you of course! nah a buddy of mine back in 2015 sent me a link. He left like a week later and I couldn't put it down.

a little bit. I've pumped out my fair share of both.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I'm a firm believer of building a fun environment and success will come. activity is the driving force in this league and having an enjoyable LR goes a long way.

I wanna say 3. It may be 2 if Blizzard get hosed in expansion draft on the blueline.

5. Favourite NHL team?
I hate the sens.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
I feel like anyone sane would say waffles, but yet I never eat them. Gimme a banana choco chip pancake and I'm happy.

7. Do you have any pets?
I wish. Had a cat or two growing up. Current place doesn't allow pets.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Sports. Hockey, golf and skiing on rotation. I play my fair share of games though. We'll have to get some LoL going again.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
I'm a bit of a punching bag in the Edmonton LR so I'm no stranger to taking the odd joke.

Someone from Luxembourg is called a Luxembourger. fun fact.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Michael Fox, RW

I heard about it from the reddit recruitment thread

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
I will be doing media as I have time. I currently have a reddit series on r/canes going on, and with the feedback I have gotten form that, I feel like doing media here would go over well too.

Building a close-knit locker room. I feel like if the locker room has good chemistry, the championships will follow

I plan on staying in juniors as long as it takes to develop my player to be pro-ready.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Carolina Hurricanes

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
I have two german shepherds, Maddie and Dillon.

I am a huge nerd and love PC games such as Dota 2, CS:GO, and Rocket League.

There is always a line that shouldn't be crossed, and as long as that line isn't crossed, I have no issue with jokes to those regards.

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
I am new here and would love to talk with anyone (prospect , current player, coach, gm, etc) who wants to get to know me more.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Reddit post on r/hockey
Media, I am no good on graphics 
Building a close know locker room. It's one of the roads to success in my opinion 
As many as it takes.
5. Favourite NHL team?
Bruins
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes 1 dog
Football and casual baseball fan. Love video games and reading. Am a metal head music wise, but will listen to most genres.
Yeah no problem with thay
Just looking to help a team out in anyway that I can.

Idk anymore, idot maybe

not much probably

winning

i have no idea

5. Favourite NHL team?

flames

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

no

music

no, never

its would not woukd

#GENE4HOF

Reddit
I'm majoring in journalism so I better do media for the practice or else I'm failing myself.
I'd like both, but if I have to choose one, I'd say winning championships. Rings are legacy. Just look at Shaq and Charles Barkley.
2 to 3 seasons
5. Favourite NHL team?
San Jose Sharks
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Homemade Pancakes
7. Do you have any pets?
No :(
Gaming, watching football and playoff baseball, playing flag football (have one catch to my name), listening to heavy metal, rock and early-mid 2000s pop.
Bruh I make more jokes at my own expense than anybody
I'm still unsure on if my player can be a character of sorts and until someone corrects me, I'm gonna roll with it.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

1. How did you hear about the site? R/hockey

2) How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? Not a ton i think but don't know really 

Don't have discord so i say winning 

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Dont know 2-3 maybe

5. Favourite NHL team? Detroit Red Wings 

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes 

7. Do you have any pets? 2 cats and a kid, his is lika a pet

Wife and kid, not doing much els than hockey, NHL franchise mode is fun

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Sure!

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know? I am on my phone thats why no discord

[Image: knute.jpg]

The r/hockey post.

Zero on graphics because I have zero artistic abilities, articles are definitely more of my jam.

Latter.

2 is the goal.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Colorado Avalanche.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
I have never tasted a waffle. So pancakes. Not that waffles have a chance anyway.

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a pomeranian called Theodore. Or Theo. Or a fox. Or a plushie. It's really up to your imagination as to what you call him.

I like me some PC games for sure, other than hockey I also follow F1, I do like sci-fi and fantasy literature, and hell who doesn't like music? Electro fan here.

Don't worry, I am not going to cry. (too much)

No. If you want more, just slide into them PMs.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit 

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? More media than graphics.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Winning 'ships

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 1-2 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team? WashCaps

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets? Three dogs, so cute.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Play a lot of video games, and love space/science shit

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Yep

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Not right now

[Image: cropped_REU_021875.jpg?width=592&height=447]

Friend told me about it.

Moderate level

Close-knit locker room.

2-3 seasons.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Oilers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

Nope

Gaming, basketball, board games.

Yep, I grew up in toxic gaming environments haha.

10. Anything else you would like us to know?

I will be an asset to your team.

12-12-2018, 09:01 PMZoone16 Wrote: Hello prospects! Welcome to the interested prospects thread for the Kelowna Knights! Boasting a proud franchise history since S2, and the most Four Star Cups of any SMJHL team, we're eager to bring on the next generation of Knights to help us rebuild and return to the finals as soon as possible!

The Knights are looking for players and people with incredible passion towards this site and this team, and are willing to earn their reputation here as we build towards success. The Knights are going into a new season with lots of roster spots available, especially on the blueline, and ice time ready to be earned. The team has had a couple of rough seasons as the rebuild from our threepeat 2 seasons ago is ongoing and a change in management has occured. We are excited to be starting fresh and hope to help you build your player and future SHL career starting as a Knight.

You've heard about us, now it's time to hear about you! Please fill out the questions below and help us get to know a little more about you as the draft approaches! See you out on the ice, future Knights!

1. How did you hear about the site? I kinda helped found it. Been here since Season 1. Returned after seeing a reddit thread.

2) How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? Enough to make the max weekly training

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? They go hand in hand. no point in winning if it's not fun though

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Enough to start on an shl team

5. Favourite NHL team? Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Fried Chicken and waffles

7. Do you have any pets? Nope

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Weightlifting, hockey, video games

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? yea of course. I used to be one of the biggest trolls

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know? First player worked out pretty well having the trophy named after him so take that as you will on basing draft stock Smile

Thank You for filling this! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to PM myself or @CptSquall here. I can also be found on Discord at Zoone#2105 and CptSquall at CptSquall#6858
Good luck at the draft, and we hope to call your name at the draft floor next week. Go Knights go! Knights

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Reddit

If anything, I'll do media. I'm just getting started with the site, so I don't really know yet, what to expect.

The ladder.

Probably 3-4 from what I read so far.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Flames

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
No

gaming and card games mostly.

For sure. But I'll retaliate.

I'm looking for a team that can help me develop my player. I hope you can do that.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Roommate showed me it!
Media more than graphics
I do want my player to win all the time, but the people is what I'm here for.
2 seasons at least, then I'll stay down as long as my SHL team wants me to.
5. Favourite NHL team?
Avalanche
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles
7. Do you have any pets?
One Dog and one cat!
Video games sometimes (mostly Skyrim), I collect hockey cards, and play DnD
All good!
Nothing that come to my mind!

[Image: N8JhTE5.png]

The Reddit-post a couple of days ago.

I am seeing media as my primary focus of making money!

Close-knit locker room. In a game so community focused, it's really important to help build a nice place for everyone to be apart of.

As long as it takes to become good enough.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Buffalo Sabres.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes with Syrup, Waffles with ice-cream Smile

7. Do you have any pets?
A 2 year old cat!

Gaming and music, mostly.

If they're good jokes and if I can hit back, yes Wink

Not really, just happy you took the time to read out and being welcoming to all us rookies in the community Smile

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride