Create Account

S45 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)
HFFO#4212

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?
M E D I A

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?

4. How open are you to feedback with your players build?
Fairly, as long as it's logical

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)
I work from home, im 23, my name's Brandon, in the morning I'm making waffles.

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?

Why are the raiders is an existential question I won't broach.
But Raiders seem pree dope

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)
Yes (Tib#5687)
2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?
Yes and have already started working towards this.
3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?
Hard question to answer as I am a first timer. I think right now I am focusing on having a good first season and seeing how things pan out.
Of course!
5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)
Answered on discord.
6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?
I am just focused on the things I can control. I want to build a good player and the pieces will fall where they will. I want to be a difference maker on which ever team gives me the chance.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I do use Discord, and my ID is Hanburger#3538.

I might try my hand at media to see how I do with that!

Probably 2 to 3 seasons.

I'm always open to feedback! This is my first player so more feedback's always nice!

I'm 20, and a university student in Statistics. I'm a big Montreal Canadiens fan, for better or for worse. I'm also a really big baseball fan, and in my spare time, I like to mess around with sports sim games (like EHM or OOTP) and play other games (I've been really into Smash Bros Ultimate lately). I also chat on Discord and hang out with friends IRL a lot.

I live in Atlantic Canada irl, so Halifax is an appealing choice for that reason. Other than that, I'm good with whatever team drafts me, I'm not picky. I'd probably put the Raiders very slightly in first for the aforementioned reason.

[Image: M8wdjCb.png]

Yeah, we've chatted before.

Probably through media.

Probably 3-5 years to get used to it, but it could vary.

Very comfortable, I'm always open to feedback.

Covered this question a bit on Discord. You could ask more in depth if you want.

Raiders might be pretty close to the top due to how fast you reached out to me.