Create Account

S45 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628)
Yes. You know it.

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?
Big contracts. One media a year.

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?

2-3.

4. How open are you to feedback with your players build?

None. I know what I'm doing.

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)

32. Teacher. Awesome.

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?

Rock bottom with Stamkos as GM. Please don't pick me.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628) 
Yes Pato#2947

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money?
I will make media as needed and pick up a job.

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors?
I plan on 2-3 seasons in juniors

Very open, still learning a little bit

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead)
College student

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking?
I am still getting to know all the teams

Armada

Yes #0635

Media / Jobs

3 to 4

I have no problems with feedback

41, paramedic, father

At the moment i have no ranking because i havent talked to all GMs yet. Everyone gets the same Chance!

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

You have me
Graphics and with my beautiful eyes
2-3, depends
Sure
I can tell you more about that if I get drafted, but in short - 21, uni student, football player, movie and tv show freak with a weird music taste
I haven't looked into SMJHL since I left it with ICH, so I have no idea what is going on and every team is in the same place for me.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Tuonela#6720

Probably some media to start

I'm guessing 1-2 years? But nothing set in stone

Open since first time in this leauge

Mid 30s, family, hockey fan since birth. Grew up in California but born in Finland. 

Hard call to be honest, but for aesthetics... Halifax Raiders and Anchorage Armada have the best logo / color scheme / jerseys I think. Montreal is close up there, that jersey mockup is real sweet. Vancouver looks pretty good too because they seem to have had some success in the playoffs recently. Hard to give a definitive ranking though. Colorado seems to have tacos, so they have that going for them.

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: Anchorage.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]

[Image: vE2xRO8.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 03:11 PM by Dillpickle.)

Yes, dillpickle#4679

I hope to do media and jobs in my free time.

I would like to stay for 3 seasons.

Very open. This is my first character and all feedback would be appreciated.

I am a 19 that is getting his BA in information technology. I love hockey and play as a goalie in a men's league twice a week. Other than that my free time goes to work and video games and hanging out with friends.

I would put the raiders around third. I think that the raiders could be a great team to play for, having not made the playoffs for 5 seasons makes for great underdog stories, and I think that a strong defensive end is the start to that story.

Johnny Sins#5321

I will sell drugs on the streets if I have to 
Until the cops drag me away 
More feedback the better
Firefighter and taking classes to finish my degrees. I am a washed up hockey player and a die hard Leafs fan.
I will play for whichever team accepts me

[Image: sins.png?width=500&height=334]

Just started using it.  L0RD F4RQUAAD #5971

Well, certainly not graphics.

Best estimate would probably be the median, which sounds like ~3 seasons.  If haven't won a Four Star Cup and are close though, may elect to stay longer.

100% open.  I don't have familiarity with the sim, how certain player builds work with another, how the sim allocates importance to each of the attribute categories, etc.

Mid 20s.  Work ~50 hours a week in financial industry.  Spend a lot of time with family outside of work, but enjoy all things hockey and data analytics in free time.

Anywhere that's competitive and where I can fill a spot in a lineup.

Backdoor Barnacle - RW - Vancouver Whalers

[Image: BBBARN.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 03:53 PM by JamesT.)

- Yes on a daily basis

- Right now i think jobs but that can change once the season progresses.

- Not sure yet as this is my first time participating in a hockey simulation so i will re-evaulate after the first season.

- Very open as this is my first time doing something like this.

- Just graduated from college in marketing
- Fan of the Vancouver Canucks (hometown)

- Can't really rank as i just want to be part of a team that will take a chance on a young rookie!

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Kyle Wellwood

Yes and you have it.

Media and maybe jobs, probably not graphics. Already wrote first media article.

Open to discussion, but I will probably stay a few seasons, unless ready for SHL early for some reason?

Open.

28 working professional. Further inquiry, please PM.

No tier, I'm looking for a team that wants to have fun first and win second. I don't mind putting in the effort and working towards wins, but the moment it becomes unfun, or everyone is sore losers, I'll lose interest. If the Raider qualities fit this, they'd be #1.

Yes, royalty#6746

I have no plan yet. Definately not planning to do graphics, the others i will have to see. There is something in me that wants to take a GM role.

As long as it is good for my development. I hope my new team helps in making a good choice.

Very much open for it. Actually already changed my profile a bit after some feedback from someone from discord.

Software developer, age 39. Hobbies include gaming (playing and creating), watching sports.

I don't know much about the teams yet. I'm happy to play with any team!

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

1. Do you use discord? If so whats your discord ID? (and feel free to add me King_#2628) u already added me

2. In the SHL you make money through some combination of media, graphics and jobs. How do you plan on earning money? media probably i already have some tho idk

3. Once drafted to the SMJHL you'll have one season till you're drafted to the SHL. Once drafted to the SHL how many seasons do you plan on staying in juniors? 2-3

4. How open are you to feedback with your players build? ya yeet

5. To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead) working like 8-5ish

6. This may be a hard one, and you can tier them if you like. Whats the order of your preference for which SMJHL team you go to? Why are the Raiders where they are in that ranking? Kelowna is #1 forever and always, idk about the rest lmao

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

Yes, Kalakar#0311.
Probably through jobs, I lost all my PS knowledge through not using it in a decade.
Around 2-3 seasons, depending on the team that drafts me.
Feel free to give me tips, this is my first time playing a sim league.
26 years old full time worker. Hobbies include gaming, tv shows/movies, reading, photography, travel and most importantly, hockey.
Small preference towards Montreal Militia based purely because I'm from Montreal. I'm open to any SMJHL teams. DNQ'd for the last 4 years, I suppose the Raiders lost their best players to SHL teams and weren't lucky in the draft to get active players. But I don't really know what I'm talking about...

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Yeah dude we're already friends

Probably mostly media

I'm thinking of spending around 3 seasons in juniors, give or take depending on how my development goes.

Very open, I think I know what I'm going for but advice is always welcome.

20, soon to be 21, did some college but I think i'm gonna be focusing on working for a while. I play a lot of games and I go to tournaments for Super Smash Bros.

Im still new to this whole thing so I'm not super familiar with all the teams yet. but tentatively: Falcons, Raptors, Scarecrows, Armada, Raiders, Knights, Whalers, Militia. But I don't really feel too strongly one way or another, these are mostly based on the surveys. I'm a completely new player after all.

Just recently, yes. lueiGi#6368

Prost- oh, oops... Um, I think I'll dabble in a bit of all. Why not, right?

Unsure. Perhaps 2-3?

Open, if it still stays within my overall intended direction.

27. I have a passion for beer, hockey, music, and sometimes gaming. I play recreational hockey as well, but nothing too serious. Think beer league hockey.

Not entirely sure sure of the order, honestly. I think Raiders have some badass jerseys and have seemed friendly so far.

Brock Emmerton | LW - Two-Way Forward | Update Page Here
[Image: jguRfEa.jpg]
                                                            Armada  ARMADA  Armada