Create Account

S45 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects

Player Name: Aleksi O'Koivu-Volkova
Player Position: G
Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91003
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5
What sort of player are you looking to build?: A Beast netminder
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I simply want to win.
Do you know anyone on the site?: I do... too many... for many different reasons.
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Blackhawks
Favourite type of sandwich?: PB&J!
Tell me a joke!: I should be finance manager.

[Image: Wally.png]

Player Name: Casimir Stevens
Player Position: G
Link to Player Page:http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91593

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

What sort of player are you looking to build?: McBride 2.0

Why should Vancouver draft you?: im from vancouver! And know how to build a goalie. And will stay active

Do you know anyone on the site?: i know everyone who started before S10. All the founders and old dudes

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yea

Who is your favourite NHL team?: canucks

Favourite type of sandwich?: burger
Tell me a joke!:

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Player Name:Aleksi Leskinen
Player Position:Centre
Link to Player Page:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):3-4
What sort of player are you looking to build?Tongueass first centre with good defense and solid skating
Why should Vancouver draft you?: Had a player on the Whalers back in the day so would be cool
Do you know anyone on the site?: Yeah I see a few old people kicking around
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah why not
Who is your favourite NHL team?: The Leafs
Favourite type of sandwich?: Taco
Tell me a joke!: No

Player Name:David Vent
Player Position: Defense
Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91551
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Passing Defensemen
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I am very coachable and do whatever it takes to help the team win in any way
Do you know anyone on the site?: I do my brother on this site 
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes I use discord everyday
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Penguins, Maple Leafs, Golden Knights
Favourite type of sandwich?: Turkey on a kaiser roll with mayo, lettuce, cheese, and onions
Tell me a joke!:A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, “I’ll serve you, but don’t start anything.”

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Player Name: Jøln DuBølk
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91574
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.5
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defensive Defenseman that plays a good supporting role.
Why should Vancouver draft you?: Because I'm ready to get out there and just give everything I have.
Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope, but that will change once I get on a team!
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes! Discord: MCP#1914
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Dallas Stars
Favourite type of sandwich?: PB&J
Tell me a joke!: Why was 6 afraid of 7?

It wasn't. Numbers are a represenation of a certain amount of something, therefore numbers cannot have feelings and emotions unless we as humans give them humanistic qualities.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Player Name: Hans Zucker
Player Position: Right Wing [RW]
Link to Player Page: In my description
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Around 4-5
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Im looking to build offensive player who would be able to help the team in all the areas.
Why should Vancouver draft you?: You do not have to, but it would be nice.
Do you know anyone on the site?: Been around for 2 years so I know several people, like my fellow draft class mate karl.
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Discord for sure!
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Sharks
Favourite type of sandwich?: Grilled cheesed
Tell me a joke!: Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, “What’s the word on the street?”

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Player Name: Zach Laliberté

Player Position: Right Wing
Link to Player Page:  Here you go
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): A mix of 3-4, depending of my school and work schedule. 
What sort of player are you looking to build?: An all-around player that can score, pass and be defensive! Kind of a poor man Patrice Bergeron.
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I'm a shiny piece of coal. Buff me enough and you'll have a diamond in your hand! Mentor me enough, and you won't regret picking me, believe me!
Do you know anyone on the site?: Sadly no, but I'm hoping to change it!
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Definitely
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Les Canadiens de Montréal!
Favourite type of sandwich?: Grilled-cheese with bacon inside!
Tell me a joke!: Why did my poor Grandma fell into the well? 'Cause she didn't see that well!

[Image: Deouvwc.png]

Player Name: Lunga gumba
Player Position: winger
Link to Player Page: oh umm i cant find my player page and havent linked it in my sig yet
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4
What sort of player are you looking to build?: scorere
Why should Vancouver draft you?: i dunno why should you?
Do you know anyone on the site?: yes i know people
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes
Who is your favourite NHL team?: pens
Favourite type of sandwich?: BLT
Tell me a joke!: why did the chicken cross da road? to get the noots

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 02:28 AM by Pris.)

Player Name: Anastasia O’Koivu

Player Position: D

Link to Player Page: here

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Hard-hitting grindy defensive defensewoman

Why should Vancouver draft you?: Got a lot of alumni friends from the team and idk, it’d be funny?

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know most people on the site if they were active and created before roughly September/October

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favourite NHL team?: Washington

Favourite type of sandwich?: Medianoche from this little café in Miami

Tell me a joke!: Courtesy of a very bitchy, unfunny Miss Australia at the Miss Universe pageant finals this week -

An optimist and a pessimist are in a bar together. The pessimist says, “Ugh, things just couldn’t get any worse.” The optimist says, “Don’t be silly - of course they can!”

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Player Name:
Player Position:
Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91420
What sort of player are you looking to build?: sniper all around
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I have a good shot and i am handsome
Do you know anyone on the site?: I am familiar with a few of the Czech boys
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Devils
Favourite type of sandwich?: Pastrami
Tell me a joke!: What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Player Name: Barry Batsbak
Player Position: Center
Link to Player Page: See signature
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking forward
Why should Vancouver draft you?: Because you don't get the chance to draft a Dutchman often.
Do you know anyone on the site?: No, I do not.
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes.
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Washington Capitals
Favourite type of sandwich?: Steak and cheese
Tell me a joke!: It's black and red and sits on a window? A fly with a nosebleed.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Player Name: Peter Larson
Player Position: goalie
Link to Player Page:Link
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):3 but could increase if I love it
What sort of player are you looking to build?: good startable goalie that can hopefully compete for a starting SHL job.
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I am actually hoping to be drafted by my friend who is the anchorage GM, but open to other options. 
Do you know anyone on the site?: just him above
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes
Who is your favourite NHL team?: (confession I don’t follow ice hockey at all... but hoping this might kick start some interest. Let’s say the long islanders )
Favourite type of sandwich?: definitely a hog dog (?
Tell me a joke!:  see above. Or. What will kill you if it falls from a tree? (Answer available on discord user name Tomasnz. )

Player Name: Rudy Mentz
Player Position: LW/C
Link to Player Page: Here
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3-4
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defensively responsible two-way centre who can make plays
Why should Vancouver draft you?: Don't mind playing up and down the lineup, I feel I'd have success with many players. 
Do you know anyone on the site?: Not a soul.
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah
Who is your favourite NHL team?: The Oilers, my hometown team
Favourite type of sandwich?: Clubhouse
Tell me a joke!: What is red and smells like blue paint?      Red Paint.

Player Name:Filip Jedlicka

Player Position:LW

Link to Player Page:Here

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):4

What sort of player are you looking to build?:pure goalscorer

Why should Vancouver draft you?: Because my slapshot will ring in your ears for days

Do you know anyone on the site?:well its beenionly 3 days but yeah , im starting to meet new people

are youcomfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:yes
Who is your favourite NHL team?:NJ Devils
Favourite type of sandwich?: Simple one
Tell me a joke!: My defense...

[Image: NEP3554238.jpg?width=400&height=271]

Player Name: Jerry "The Snake" Mander
Player Position: RW
Link to Player Page: Here
What sort of player are you looking to build?: Big ol' power forward
Why should Vancouver draft you?: Cuz I'm gooood at this.
Do you know anyone on the site?: I know many people.
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure, I guess
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Bruins
Favourite type of sandwich?: Pepperoni and mustard
Tell me a joke!: The Kelowna Knights