Create Account

S45 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1 -player name and position.
Sig

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)
Sniper

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ?
No.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
Yes.

5-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?
Ships.

6-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
Legendary Recreate.

7- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?
No. You're not the Impact.

8-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Sure.

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
No.

11-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Ships.

12-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
2-3 seasons.

13-very important…….. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles. Way to copy Kelowna. That's lowwwwwww.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Mike McKorsy Goalie

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)

Goalie, that will make the difference

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ?
I was here long ago. My Expectations are to have fun and to meet good people

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
Yes, and i prefer Media to improve my english

5-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?

Teamwork is that what matters to me. Team first!

I am 41 and i know what i want

Every Team has a Chance. I will choose wisely

8-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

Yes

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?

No!

11-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Winning and a good locker room!

3 or 4

Currywurst

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Ricardo Cotalay - D

Drew Doughty, offensive defenseman

Yes, just to get experience and get better as I go on

Yes, need a little help on what to update etc.

Develop myself in Juniors and make it to the SHL

I'm active and will do what it takes to win

Yes, it is a good team with a place for me to develop

Yes

No

Building a close locker room because that is what leads to winning championships

2-3 seasons

Pancakes

Armada

Eva Lykke Aparjode - LW

Offensive Attacker, score first

What is SHL

Yes, all good boi

Just give me a chance to improve my player, let her play and help her evolve. Don't put her in the third line and then wonder - hmm, why do we suck.

Maybe my 3rd recreate gives me an edge :D

I were in Montreal Inpact when I first started SHL and I helped them get the title, so I think Montreal and Jogurtaa is a great match

Yee, I use it daily

Depends on how much

Locker room is very important

2-3 seasons, depends

Pancakes

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Emil Olsson Defenseman 

Defensive defenseman

I am new. I am expecting a fun active community to interact with. I expect to have a fun time building my player and looking at all the other unique players. I am excited to see what the future holds.

I understand how all of those things work.

I expect to get penalty kill time as I think that is where I will really shine, I don't expect to score many goals,, but I can pass at an acceptable level.

I think that everyone wants to be the scoring defenseman, but there aren't nearly as many players who want to be the guy who specializes at preventing goals.

I would, you seem to have a strong team who regularly makes the playoffs. 

yes

No

Close-knit

Waffles every day of the week.

Johnny Sins Defense 
Puck Moving Defensemen, So basically Thomas Kaberle
I am new, It seems like its time consuming but a lot of fun.
I am getting the hang of it 
I am not sure what to expect 
Johnny Sins has more versatility on and off the ice than anyone else
Only if they would like to have me 
5, I have no life
Absolutely 
I will do what ever is asked of me 
Winning 
Probably 3
The real question is Aunt Jemima's or real Maple Syrup 

[Image: sins.png?width=500&height=334]

Backdoor Barnacle, RW

Grinding, hard-nosed power forward with a goal scorer's touch.

Yes.  I'm just looking for a simulation-based platform that stays active, which looks to be the case here.  Excited to see how it turns out.

I do know how to increase my player's attributes and earn TPE/money.  Where to allocate TPE to attributes is a different story.

Be competitive and in the mix for a Four Star Cup, and hopefully have a consistent presence in the lineup.

Combination of size and goal scoring ability, and ability to play anywhere in lineup (including special teams).

If the expectation is to be competitive for #1 at the end of the year, absolutely.

Yes.

Nope.

Winning cures all.

I would guess 3.  However, if haven't won a Four Star Cup and are close, would likely stay beyond that.

WAFFLEBOARDED

[Image: doc-emrick-hbo-profile.png?itok=7z1642o8]

Backdoor Barnacle - RW - Vancouver Whalers

[Image: BBBARN.jpg]

Kyle Wellwood, LW

Strong on puck sniper/pure goal scorer.

Yes and to have fun, make some friends, and build out a fun player.

Yes, been actively doing so thus far.

To have fun first and to win second. I don't like teams who sacrifice fun for elitism and/or who are sore losers.

Probably that I stacked all my points in scoring and Kyle Wellwood is a bit of a douchebag.

Depends on the team environment, as stated above.

yes

probably, unless it's completely outside what I'm wanting to build.

Close-knit locker room.

About that, yes.

Waffles.

- James Truong- RW Playmaker- Link to my player page

- An elite playmaker! I want to mold myself after Mitch Marner and Elias Pettersson

- Yes this is my first time doing something like this. To see my player grow and improve over time! Also to have a great time connecting with others in the league as well

- Sort of? If i need help i will contact people through Discord to further guidance/assistance

- To provide a fun team atmosphere and the goal of doing the best each game!

- My ambition and eagerness to grow and develop my player!

- Interested in any team that will take a chance on me

- Right now i can say 4, but that can increase or decrease depending on my IRL situation with trying to find work after graduating from college

- Yes, i use discord on a daily basis

- If i can still primarily be a playmaker then yes

- They both are very important! Can't have one without the other

- Can't say yet, will have a better understanding after my first season

- I'm more of a pancakes person

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

1 -player name and position. Olin O'Dowd RHD

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen) Pass first Offensive Dman

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ? no

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? ya

5-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie? play at some point probably

6-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft? My winning smile

7- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not? eh idk maybe

8-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) 4

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? ya

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team? eh idk maybe

11-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? LR

12-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2-3

13-very important…….. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

Matt Kholin, Center
A top defensive centerman based on Sergei Fedorov.
Yes, to have fun, get to know people.
Yes, I'm getting the hang of it, a lot to learn.
To be competitive but to have fun at the same time. Not interested in elitism.
I'm the one that's active.
Yes, I'm from Montreal so that would be a lot of fun.
4 to 5, mostly after work.
Fine by me.
It would depend on the changes, I wouldn't be interested in building my player into a goon.
Locker room.
2-3 seasons depending on the SHL team that drafts me.
Toughest question yet. Pancakes.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Anthony Banthony, Defense

Shooting defenseman, think like a Brent Burns type.

I've never done a sim league before, so I don't have a lot of expectations. I guess I just wanna have a good time and hopefully build a good player.

I think I have a general understanding, and I'm part of the new player discord which has been really helpful.

I just wanna play and have a successful season.

I plan to actually be active hopefully be one of the more productive dmen offensively.

I'm completely new to the league so I don't have strong feelings about where I end up right now.

4 or 5

Yes, I'm pretty active on discord

I'm pretty set on being a shooting defenseman, but if I need to change a few stats I can.

I would say I value both equally but if I had to pick one it would be a close-knit locker room.

around 3 seasons, maybe 4 if I really like the team or if we are doing well.

Waffles EZ

1 -player name and position. Jakub Hasek - Goalie

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen) Goalie

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ? No

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? Yes

5-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie? To sit for a season or 2

6-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft? My experience

7- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not? no, the Detroit rivalry is in my blood I just can't be a stinky militia

8-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) 4

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? yes

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team? no

11-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? locker room

12-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 4 seasons

13-very important…….. Waffles or Pancakes? french toast ainec

Need a sig :-/

Michael Fox, RW

Playmaker similar to Mikko Rantanen and Nikita Kucherov

I am new to the SHL. I honestly do not know what to expect, and am currently doing everything I can to get myself acquainted with the forum and the different threads and teams.

I think I understand how everything works, but I am currently trying to do whatever I can to get a better understanding of how everything works.

5-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if you're a goalie?
I expect the team that drafts me to have high expectations, but also that they are willing to help and will have a positive environment within the team.

My willingness to learn, my drive to succeed, and the sincerity of wanting to see my team succeed first, and myself second.

If the Militia would like to have me, I'd love to be a part of the team. I currently don't have a favorite of any of the teams, so whoever drafts me I will do whatever I can to help the team.

Absolutely. I use discord every day

I am not opposed if it will help the team.

Building a close-knit locker room. I feel that if the chemistry is there, the success will follow.

I plan on staying in juniors however long it will take to develop my player to be pro-ready.

Pancakes

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Karlstraße Scholz (OFD)

explosive offensive defenseman

been around the block. I enjoy the SHL.

yep.

I'd expect decent playing time. I'm aware you can't fit everyone in, but I better be getting a look over inactive capped players once I get my TPE up there.

As a recreate and SHL GM I feel there's a lot of knowledge I can offer new users. TPE wise I'll be right up there near the top, but I doubt I'll ever be at the top.

to be honest I have no preference where I go. That being said I do like the brand you guys have in montreal and several of your former players have said good things.

5. I breathe this shit.

totally. we're the same up here in Edmonton.

I have a capped build all lined up already but I'd love to review it with you guys if given the chance.

I'm a big believer of build a enjoyable atmosphere and the wins will come. activity = success in this league and a close-knit group goes a long way.

I want to say 3, but I may lose a dman or two in eventual expansion. In which case it may be 2. I really want to experience the juniors this time around though.

i wanna say waffles, but honestly a banana chocolate chip pancake is just too darn good to pass up.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride