Create Account

so, tampa bay...

...the people of Syracuse just partnered with you. I may actually go to a game this year, so don't disappoint me.

Tb got Lindback... Luongo to Toronto is looking better :D cant wait tell draft day when Luo to TOR is confirmed.

How well do you think Carle will do with the Lightning? Hmm

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ASK@Sep 3 2012, 11:07 AM
How well do you think Carle will do with the Lightning? Hmm

Really well. I feel like I'm going to be the only Flyers fan that's going to miss him. Crybaby

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Sep 3 2012, 06:09 PM

Really well. I feel like I'm going to be the only Flyers fan that's going to miss him.  Crybaby
Was just wondering cuz I had him last year in a fantasy league. Thought about extending him at a lot more than before, but let him go to free agency, and ended up signing him there even cheaper :lol: Hopefully a steal!

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Tampa's gonna surprise a lot of people this season imo.

I think they're gonna make a deep push believe it or not.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I like Tampa and the team they have. If Lindback can play as good as the team needs him too, which isn't an elite level of play with the defense and forwards they have, and Garon can be a more than suitable backup, then the Bolts have a real shot.