Create Account

S45 Interested Prospects Thread

12-15-2018, 10:51 AM39alaska39 Wrote:
  1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes - I'm active on there: 0880
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?6-8
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Lindros-like PWF. Give me a playmaker at center and I'll finish
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing): don't know anyone
  5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? somewhat - I honestly don't have a team preference yet
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Go for it!
  7. Are hot dogs a taco? hot dogs don't even deserve to be in the same sentence as the superior taco. 
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? not at this time

[Image: paradise.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yup, frequent user!

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? A seven maybe? Hard to say without any context for the rating, but I've got free time. Smile

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Playmaking center with good vision and hockey sense while still caring about defensive duties. Strong on faceoffs.

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) Nope, but hoping to get to know them!

5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Yes, seems like a great bunch!

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Hit me up!

7. Are hot dogs a taco? That'd depend on your definition; but if they are according to your definition then I have bad news for you.

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? None as of yet!

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
Yes
2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
Solid 7, not for the foreseeable future
3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Solid, Reliable Goalie
4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
No one at a quick glance
5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
Yes
6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Sure
7. Are hot dogs a taco?
Everything is a taco if you believe in yourself
8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
Not that come to mind

[Image: Ushakov.png]

12-18-2018, 11:21 AMNerio Wrote:
  1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    Yeah I have discord, use it pretty much every day all day.
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
    I'd guess around a 7, Christmas/New Years coming up may influence that some but nothing too significant
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    I'm aiming for a setup guy that's always in control of the play, think Nick Backstrom 
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    I'm new so I like everyone!
    Being new to this so I'm generally interested in any team that will have me, though I have to say the Raptors are probably the coolest mascot out of the bunch 
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    Works for me!
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    No but I could probably eat a half dozen of either

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    None for now!

Relatable.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

10. No.

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?

Sniper.

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)

Not sure?

Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?

Maybe, but it's not happening this time around.

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

Sure.

Are hot dogs a taco?

No.

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

Nope.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I have it
    8. No
    A defenseman who is able to be an offensive threat from the point.
    No
    Yes
    Yes
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    No, a taco has to be a tortilla, corn to be exact. Getting a flour tortilla isn't a taco either, that's just a folded burrito.
    Not right now

Armada

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
HAve it, use it!

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
I think 8 because i am a shift worker

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
The Goalie tkat makes the difference

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
Nope

Every Team has a chance

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
no problem

Are hot dogs a taco?
no, and i prefer Burger and Cheesesteaks

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
How is your goalie situation?

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

1.We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
Yeah, I use it daily

2.On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

3.What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Offensive attacker, I think I will manage, but if I need I will ask for advice

4.Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
Haven't looked at your roster, but I don't really have beef with anyone

5.Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
Sure, why not

6.Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Sure

7.Are hot dogs a taco?
Never had a taco so idk, I don't think so

8.Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
Not really, I am just looking to be drafted by someone who could give me someone I can talk about TV and Movies with ;D

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

I have it
    probably 8-10
    I am looking to be the reincarnation of Thomas Kaberle 
    I love everyone as long as the aren't Habs fans
    Yes
    Sure
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    This is making me think way to much 
    No

[Image: sins.png?width=500&height=334]

I do.

Will be active consistently/nearly daily for the foreseeable future.  

Building a hard-nosed power forward with depth scoring.  Any advice for allocating TPE to attributes would be appreciated.

Nope.  I don't know anyone.  

If the expectation is to be competitive for a Cup, I'm in.

Sure!

Are hot dogs a taco?
No.  They are sandwiches.

Not until I get drafted by you.

Backdoor Barnacle - RW - Vancouver Whalers

[Image: BBBARN.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 04:07 PM by JamesT.)

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
- Yes and use it on a daily basis!

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
- Right now i can say 8 but that can be lower once i get a job as i recently graduated from college

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
- A RW Playmaker! Can provide me with the resources and guidance to develop into an elite playmaker. Here is a link to my player page James Truong - RW Playmaker

- No as this is my first time participating in this

- Interested in any team that will take a chance of drafting me

- Of course!

7. Are hot dogs a taco?
- No

- What do you value the most in your players?

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 04:27 PM by Rezer.)

Kyle Wellwood, LW

Yes
7, maybe if real life hockey gets busy it would go down (playing and going to games).

Pure goal scorer, by helping me learn the sim.

nope.

Depends on your team environment. I prefer a have fun first, win second, atmosphere. I don't like it when teams put elitism over fun, or are full of sore losers. So if you're looking for a group of people who are just wanting to have fun and still attempt to win some games, I'd probably fit in. If you chew me out because we lost and you think its my shitty player's fault, don't pick me.

Yes
Are hot dogs a taco?
No.

No.

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes I have Discord
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 4 At the moment but if this really takes off and is fun, I'm more willing to be involved more.
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Looking to build a defensive, puck possession driven winger with a passing mentality. As I am new, any advice would be appreciated.
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) Nope
  5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Yes
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure, if there's anything you need to know, feel free to ask.

7. Are hot dogs a taco? Technically yes, although it falls into the same trappings of calling a pop tart a sandwich.
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? None at the moment.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I do have discord
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 8, nothing I can think of.
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? I want to build a defensive defenseman, any help would be appreciated
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) nope
  5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? yes
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Yes
  7. Are hot dogs a taco? No
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? no

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? ya i have it
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 8/9
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? A Torey Krug type
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? ya sure
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? sure
  7. Are hot dogs a taco? Is cereal a soup?
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? nah

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml