Create Account

S45 Interested Prospects Thread

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I do. 

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 8-9, a few hours every day after work. Vacation this summer could impede some time, but I would still stay active.

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? I'm open to any and all feedback. I'd like to try to build a player like Sergei Fedorov.

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) I do not know anyone.

5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? I'm interested in all the SMJHL teams! 

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Feel free to ask, I'm always available.

7. Are hot dogs a taco? No.

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? How do you plan to beat Montreal in the playoffs this year?

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
        I am very active on discord
      2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
        Probably like a 6 or 7? If I really enjoy this I could end up being really active though.
      3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
        I want to build into a really high scoring defenseman, after starting with my pretty well rounded stats.
      4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
        I'm completely new to this so I don't really know anyone.
      5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
        Sure, I'm honestly just excited to participate.
      6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
        Ask away.
      7. Are hot dogs a taco?
        I guess? in that it's bread with meat between it. Does that mean hot dogs are also sandwiches? Are tacos sandwiches? Thats some deep shit man.
      8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
        Nothing comes to mind

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 9, maybe final exams in April 

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? A fast hard hitting winger. Colorado can help that by providing mentorship from vetrens

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) no

5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Yes

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Yes

7. Are hot dogs a taco? No, not even close

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? No

[Image: Sig-1.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 08:36 PM by lueiGi. Edit Reason: fixing formatting )

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    I have discord. Just started using it recently.
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
    7/10, I suppose. I'm new, so I really don't quite understand what the commitment might be.
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    A gritty Two-Way Forward with fantastic passing who can set up teammates for scoring opportunities.
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    N/A
    Sure!
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    Of course.
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    No. What?
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    Not right now!

Brock Emmerton | LW - Two-Way Forward | Update Page Here
[Image: jguRfEa.jpg]
                                                            Armada  ARMADA  Armada

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
Ya I got it. nearly spoiled your draft destination last we spoke.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
I want to say 10, but there are definitely several users more active than me. I'll go with 8. I check regularly though.

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
explosive offensive defenseman.

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
I recognise a few german boys. honestly I don't think I have beef with anyone so it shouldn't be an issue.

Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
I have zero preference on draft destination and am just beyond stoked to go through the experience all over again. It's been awhile.

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
ya sure gimme a shout. lemme know what the latest prospect count is at.

Are hot dogs a taco?
I really had to think on this one, but I'm gunna lock in nah. hot dogs are hot dogs. They do their own thing.

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
When can we expect the next rebrand?

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Michael Fox, RW

I currently have discord and use it every day. I can share my username upon request.

Probably a 7/10. I am currently enrolled in university and am pursuing a psychology degree, but I do have a little more free time than usual so I can see myself dedicating a good amount of time to developing my player and "competing".

I am looking to get my player to the "Mikko Rantanen" or "Nikita Kucherov" level of playmaking. I am new to this kind of league, so any and all help, tips, and tricks will be extremely valuable to know.

I do not know anyone in this league.

I am interested in being a part of any team that wants to have me

I am definitely interested in any follow up conversation. My discord username is available upon request.

7. Are hot dogs a taco?
This is a new argument I haven't seen before. I can't cite my opinions (props to the guy who did), but hot dogs aren't a sandwich, and they aren't a taco. Hot dogs are in their own subsection of food.

My only concern is whether or not I would be drafted into a locker room with good chemistry. I would love to be a part of a close-knit group of people. However, if there is a locker room issue, I would do my best to be a part of the solution and not the problem.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes JBaz#5074

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 8 nothing that I know of.

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?An enforcer that makes scoring opportunities for his team.

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) no I dont

5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Yes if it would be a good fit

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Yes of course

7. Are hot dogs a taco? No, but both are very good.

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? Not at this time.

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
I use it
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
5-7, not really
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Sniper
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
no
Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
sure
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
sure
Are hot dogs a taco?
no
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
no

#GENE4HOF

Yes, I have Discord.
    Approximately a 7. Next semester may interfere but I highly doubt it'll affect my participation in a major way.
    A two-way forward, well-rounded. Just needs the ice time and a welcoming locker room that doesn't challenge his off-the-ice antics. (until someone corrects me, i'm going with a character)
    I don't know anybody but if they get under my skin, I want them shipped to the coldest place in the league.
    Yes
    Sure thing
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    If hot dogs are a taco, then my uncle is my aunt.
    So I see we're in Colorado. How lax are the team rules on the recreational stuff?

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Can't iam on phone
    5 checking in every day/every other day
    2 way center with offensive capabilities. Help with the build
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) 39alaska i recognize, maybe from DET reddit?

5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Sure am

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Yes 

7. Are hot dogs a taco? No

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? Not at the time

[Image: knute.jpg]

7. Are hot dogs a taco?
  1. I do have a Discord.
  2. A solid 8 at least.
  3. A shutdown Dman. All help you can give is appreciated, I might not even know what the hell I am doing.
  4. Any fellow Czechoslovakian representants have my thumbs up, right Alaska?
  5. I don't really have any preferences. Whichever team drafts me, I want to be a part of.
  6. Absolutely, go ahead.
  7. That's a heresy to even think about. (seriously I have zero idea you don't have this solved already?)
  8. I am concerned that you are not having a full answer to 7 yet. Can't be happening.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

12-18-2018, 07:10 PMKalakar Wrote: [*]Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? How do you plan to beat Montreal in the playoffs this year?
[*]

We did it this past season on the way to the FInals, so I expect we'll do it similarly next year by embarrassing their goalie and play stout team defense!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 12:54 PM by Pronovak54.)

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I'm always active on discord.
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? Hoping to be about as active as I can, probably around a 9
  1. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Hitting Sniper, give me tips on how to build him.
  1. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) Not yet, do not really know anyone right now.
  1. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Yes
  1. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure thing
  1. Are hot dogs a taco? They are an independent food item.
  1. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? Not right now.

[Image: cropped_REU_021875.jpg?width=592&height=447]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I have discord
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 7 No, nothing should change that
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? A good goalie
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) I love me some kimmy
Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? I guess
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? not really but if you must i suppose
Are hot dogs a taco? bitch no
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? nope

Need a sig :-/

Yep, I have Discord (Mantroll #1069).
    Steady top 4 two-way dman. Any tips on build would be appreciated.
    Nope.
    Yep.
    Sure.
  7. Are hot dogs a taco?
    No.
    Nope.