Create Account

S45 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
I'm in a sim baseball league, but not in any sim hockey leagues.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
I think I'll be able to makes a few hours a week for the SHL.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I'm a university student, so I'm doing university work a lot of the time. In my free time I'm often chatting on Discord and playing games. I've been really into Smash Bros Ultimate lately. Sour Cream and Bacon chips are the best. Also go Habs

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
2 to 3 seasons seems like it'll be good.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
I do use Discord, my username is Hanburger#3538.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
I'm definitely okay with it if I'm drafted.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
I'm interested in any team that'll draft me.

Share your best joke or meme
I don't think you want my best joke, I'm way too fond of bad puns.

[Image: M8wdjCb.png]

no

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
6-7 hours

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
playing hockey, making CFL analytics, watching TV. Favourite NHL team is the Detroit Red Wings

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
4-5 years

yes I do use it

of course

no

my grades

[pbhfx]
[/pbhfx]

None at all unfortunately.
10+ hours, really depends
Wasting my life doing unproductive things like procrastinating HW and watching anime.
Maybe 3-5? I don't know so far.
Yes I do.
Yeah, I'm open to all options as of right now.
Tom Wilson did nothing wrong
https://www.reddit.com/r/Animemes/commen...t_weaboos/

GM in NSFL and player in EFL, VHL, PBE, and SBA

a ton, I'm on assignment for work so don't got a ton else going on.

work, gaming sometimes, watching/playing sports.....that's about it......cooking

probably the 2-3

every day

I have interest in being somewhere that wants me, hoping to do it right this time around

nah

nah

[Image: wHACKER.png]