Create Account

[S46] Right Wing - Hans Zucker TPE: 233
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 12:44 PM by Zombiewolf.)

Player Information

First Name: Hans
Last Name: Zucker
Position: Right Wing
Shoots: Left
Recruited By:
Player Render: Tobias Rieder
Jersey Number: 81
Height: 6ft 3in
Weight: 215 lbs
Birthplace: Belgium
Player Type: Offensive Forward
Strengths: Scoring, Puck Handling, Skating
Weakness: Checking

Player Attributes

Points Available: 1
CK = Checking: 41
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 70
ST = Strength: 54
EN = Endurance: 60
DU = Durability: 50 (do not add TPE here, injuries are turned off)
PH = Puck Handling: 62
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 64
SC = Scoring: 76
DF = Defense: 70
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EX = Experience: 80
*LD = Leadership: 50
*MO = Morale: 80
*PO = Potential: 80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OV = Overall: TBD

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

Contract:
TBD

Awards:
TBD

Player Movement:
TBD

Career Stats:
TBD

Welcome back!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

It's not a nazi name, but if you google "Hans Zucker nazi" you're still gonna get some hilarious results

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

12-15-2018, 08:27 PMAvakael Wrote: It's not a nazi name, but if you google "Hans Zucker nazi" you're still gonna get some hilarious results

I personally try to avoid Googling Nazis, so I'll take your word on it.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

12-15-2018, 09:13 PMztevans Wrote:
12-15-2018, 08:27 PMAvakael Wrote: It's not a nazi name, but if you google "Hans Zucker nazi" you're still gonna get some hilarious results

I personally try to avoid Googling Nazis, so I'll take your word on it.

Lie er

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Oh wow, Im hurt, why would you say such things? Don't you have feelings? :(

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

12-16-2018, 03:29 AMiOBESE Wrote:

Oh wow, Im hurt, why would you say such things? Don't you have feelings? :(

no

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I have absolutely no sympathy or empathy for Nazis, especially in our current geopolitical climate of anti-intellectualism, anti-media, xenophobic, pro-White supremacist and nationalist ideologies. Even if you're memeing, @iOBESE, making light of mass genocide is not now nor ever funny.

In any case, congrats on recreating. Your strengths and weakness check out as well as your total TPE. Your player is approved.

Because you signed up after the SMJHL playoff, you are eligible for the S45 SMJHL Entry Draft, making you a S46 SHL prospect. You'll start your career with a junior team that will draft you soon!

Have fun!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

12-16-2018, 09:39 AMhhh81 Wrote: I have absolutely no sympathy or empathy for Nazis, especially in our current geopolitical climate of anti-intellectualism, anti-media, xenophobic, pro-White supremacist and nationalist ideologies. Even if you're memeing, @iOBESE, making light of mass genocide is not now nor ever funny.

In any case, congrats on recreating. Your strengths and weakness check out as well as your total TPE. Your player is approved.

Because you signed up after the SMJHL playoff, you are eligible for the S45 SMJHL Entry Draft, making you a S46 SHL prospect. You'll start your career with a junior team that will draft you soon!

Have fun!

Dude, who asked you? This is not the place where start this bullshit.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

12-16-2018, 09:39 AMhhh81 Wrote: I have absolutely no sympathy or empathy for Nazis, especially in our current geopolitical climate of anti-intellectualism, anti-media, xenophobic, pro-White supremacist and nationalist ideologies. Even if you're memeing, @iOBESE, making light of mass genocide is not now nor ever funny.

Have fun!

It happened over two years ago, get over yourself.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Have fun!
The white night is here to kill the nazi, we are all saved!

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM