Create Account

[S46] Goalie - Tibuk Soonika TPE: 1104
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2021, 11:26 PM by Snoopdogg.)

Player Information

First Name: Tibuk
Last Name: Soonika
Position: Goalie
Shoots: Right
Recruited By:
Player Render:
Jersey Number: 1
Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: 210 lbs
Birthplace: Canada
Player Type: Stand-Up Goalie
Strengths: Size, Style Control, Reaction Time
Weakness: Agility

Points Available: 0

Goalie Ratings
Blocker: 16
Glove: 16
Passing: 9
Poke Check: 9
Positioning: 18
Rebound: 18
Recovery: 18
Puckhandling: 5
Low Shots: 16
Reflexes: 18
Skating: 12

Mental Ratings
*Aggression: 8
Mental Toughness: 16
*Determination: 15
*Team Player: 15
*Leadership: 15
Goalie Stamina: 17
*Professionalism: 15

Contract:
TBD

Awards:
TBD

Player Movement:
TBD

Career Stats:
TBD

Welcome!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Welcome to the league buddy! Cheers

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Welcome to the SHL my dude! Don't hesitate to throw a pm if you have any questions! Smile

RETIRED

Hey @chetib! You've used 30 more TPE than allowed for a base player. Please remember you must use exactly 155 TPE. The Create a Player tool is very helpful and does the math for you. @ me when you've removed 30 TPE from your build and I'll take another look!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

12-17-2018, 09:20 PMhhh81 Wrote: "hhh81" Hey @chetib! You've used 30 more TPE than allowed for a base player. Please remember you must use exactly 155 TPE. The Create a Player tool is very helpful and does the math for you. @ me when you've removed 30 TPE from your build and I'll take another look!

Hi @hhh81 I believe I have used my 155 TPE. I just put all my stats into the SHL player Builder Calculator to double check and it said I have used exactly 155. Am I missing some part of this calculation?

12-18-2018, 07:34 PMchetib Wrote:
12-17-2018, 09:20 PMhhh81 Wrote: "hhh81" Hey @chetib! You've used 30 more TPE than allowed for a base player. Please remember you must use exactly 155 TPE. The Create a Player tool is very helpful and does the math for you. @ me when you've removed 30 TPE from your build and I'll take another look!

Hi @hhh81 I believe I have used my 155 TPE. I just put all my stats into the SHL player Builder Calculator to double check and it said I have used exactly 155. Am I missing some part of this calculation?

Hi I'm dumb. Sorry. I will approve your player. I don't know what was up screwing up the calculator.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

Hi @chetib!

Your strengths and weakness check out as well as your total TPE. Your player is approved! 

Because you signed up after the SMJHL playoff, you are eligible for the S45 SMJHL Entry Draft, making you an S46 SHL prospect. You'll start your career with a junior team that will draft you soon! 

In the meantime, make sure to review the rookie tutorial and make your update thread here!

Keep an eye on your inbox for a message of the mentors! 

Have fun and good luck!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

12-18-2018, 08:23 PMhhh81 Wrote: Hi @chetib!

Your strengths and weakness check out as well as your total TPE. Your player is approved! 

Because you signed up after the SMJHL playoff, you are eligible for the S45 SMJHL Entry Draft, making you an S46 SHL prospect. You'll start your career with a junior team that will draft you soon! 

In the meantime, make sure to review the rookie tutorial and make your update thread here!

Keep an eye on your inbox for a message of the mentors! 

Have fun and good luck!

Thanks!