Create Account

2x InciteHysteria 12/23
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 03:43 PM by InciteHysteria.)

[Image: a9kVIpc.gif]
[Image: 7GjapKl.png]
[Image: oBrGRHP.png]

@Jenny
@Off
@ImShiny

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Sig 1: 10/10 Dank. Awesome snow effects, sweet text with the trees inside of it. While the color is muted, it definitely works for this sig

Sig 2: 9/10 Good looking sig, I really like the shape work around the render. The text fits well and the colors flow well. Biggest complaint would be the lighting here. Create some depth with some lightning to really improve the sig whether its dodge/burn, some curve adjustments, or just some subtle soft white brushing.

Sig 3: 7/10 I like the idea, but the execution could be better. The text really sticks out like a sore thumb here, while it is in a great place, the colors don't match well. Adding some gradient maps or photo filters would have helped bring the sig together much better .

Total: 4.8 mil

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]