Create Account

2x Jogurtaa 12/23
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 06:38 PM by Jogurtaa.)

Does this count as 2x?

[Image: TERHzjF.png]
[Image: aA1006N.png] @bsellis14
[Image: N8JhTE5.png] @Gobbles

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Yup. If it's about a S45 SMJHL Draftee it's fair game for double. Which you are!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Oh damn that's awesome! Thank you so much! How do I make this my Sig?  Yay

[Image: N8JhTE5.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 06:06 AM by Jogurtaa.)

12-18-2018, 07:06 PMGobbles Wrote: Oh damn that's awesome! Thank you so much! How do I make this my Sig?  Yay

No problem, buddy!
Go to your settings -> Edit Signature -> copy this link https://i.imgur.com/N8JhTE5.png and post it there as image. Put the link like this [img]link[/img]

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 02:18 PM by Gobbles.)

Awesome, Thanks! let's see if I did this right!

Edit: Woo! Thanks again!

[Image: N8JhTE5.png]

Sig 1. 9/10
Sig 2. 8/10
Sig 3. 7/10

the style is a bit hard on the eyes at points but it really works for the most part. i love the lines in the first, looks like some crazy abstract metal pipes holding up a sign of the name and then sort of continues of through the sig. the background in the second is great and the slight tears added some interesting depth somehow. i like the weathered feeling of the last one but overkill on the blur and you can barely read the last name which i feel is really important.

$2.175 mil x2 $4.35 mil