Create Account

Kristoffer Matsson - The Future First Overall Pick
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 02:02 AM by Zema. Edit Reason: Forgot to add about double media boost. )

400 words, eligible for double media boost.

Kristoffer Matsson grew up in The Middle of Nowhere, Sweden. After his father got a new job as the assistant to the bank assistant in Norways only 24/7 bank, his family moved to Stockholm. He started playing hockey at age 10, as means to escape the harsh city life. He quickly became recognized as a talent beyond what is conceivable. That is, before the tragic accident happened. 

Now, much time has passed since that fatal day. After hearing about a league over in North America, he decided to cross the pond and settle down in Minneapolis, MN until after his rookie season in the SMJHL is over. We meet Kris at his new hometown.

Interview  So, tell me. After your tragic Polar Bear accident that broke both of your legs, how are you feeling?

It's been a very long 4 weeks. But it's whatever, I'm feeling ready.

Interview You managed to score a whopping 2 goals and 3 assists over 132 games in the Swedish Little Junior Senior league for players aged 13-15 and 23-24. And you did that as an 18 year old! Did you expect yourself to have such a great season? 

Yes.

Interview Truly spectacular. Some people have already speculated in you becoming the First Overall Pick down the line when the entry draft is over. Do these expectations trouble you at all?

No, not really. I mean, sure, but. You know. Nah.

Interview And as my final question. Do you know where I can find a Toilet?

No, sorry. I wish I could tell you, as I've been looking for days.

After the interview we tried contacting some of the GMs in the SHL. Of course, everyone praised him and threw superlatives around when describing him. "Great name", "Good fashion sense" and "He's alright" were some of the truly inspiring things said about him. 

In a couple of days the SMJHL draft will commence where we will find out just how highly the teams think of Matsson and his impeccable skill. A huge surge of players have been arriving over the last couple of days, and it is shaping up to become a very talent filled selection for the GMs. But will one regular Swedish player with good fashion sense rise above them all?

Let's find out.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 04:10 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Poler bear injuries are the worst. Eyebrow

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Love comedic articles, polar bear injuries seems to heal fast at least?

Also what's up with the Junior Senior league? Who else has played there in the past?

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 05:26 PM by StamkosFan.)

Polar bear injuries lol Sweden

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]