Create Account

Bringing Back Some Old Friends

Oh

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

12-18-2018, 09:15 PMNobody Wrote:
12-18-2018, 09:12 PMkarey Wrote: now can we talk about a change to the playoff format to allow all teams to make it in?

Karey.. I love you.. But please learn to read

And one more change for the upcoming season.
Every team will make the playoffs.

I am so embarrassed. Forgive me

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

12-18-2018, 09:22 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
12-18-2018, 09:12 PMkarey Wrote: I was worried for the new players not having a team, this is great news

now can we talk about a change to the playoff format to allow all teams to make it in?

I too am wondering about bringing all 10 teams into the ploffs. y?

Y not just allow 2 more teams be in the ploffs then we will have a solid 3 rounds

All new users should be able to experience the fun of the playoffs, and when the SMJHL sim results aren't all that important it really doesn't hurt anything to allow all teams in.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

:gwsetmypeepoevil:

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

ayo what's poppin logang

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

:gwsetmypeepoevil:

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

12-18-2018, 09:27 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
12-18-2018, 09:22 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: I too am wondering about bringing all 10 teams into the ploffs. y?

Y not just allow 2 more teams be in the ploffs then we will have a solid 3 rounds

All new users should be able to experience the fun of the playoffs, and when the SMJHL sim results aren't all that important it really doesn't hurt anything to allow all teams in.

so then how do you format a 10 team playoff?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

12-18-2018, 09:22 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
12-18-2018, 09:12 PMkarey Wrote: I was worried for the new players not having a team, this is great news

now can we talk about a change to the playoff format to allow all teams to make it in?

I too am wondering about bringing all 10 teams into the ploffs. y?

I love that your interpretation makes me look less like an idiot. I have been clamouring for all teams to make the playoffs and was hoping for that announcement. Didn't realize they already made it....

Having all teams make the playoffs, especially for new players keeps activity up. Offseasons kill activity, plus the Play by plays are some of the more fun events and new members should experience them. Usually new members don't get placed on great teams with our current rebuild and sell cycle, so those players full of new members don't see playoffs which is unfortunate. This was the original method for SMJHL as it's a developmental league to increase activity and having all teams make it does both of those.

12-18-2018, 09:30 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
12-18-2018, 09:27 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: All new users should be able to experience the fun of the playoffs, and when the SMJHL sim results aren't all that important it really doesn't hurt anything to allow all teams in.

so then how do you format a 10 team playoff?

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=...9448322456]

7th play 10th, 8th play 9th in round 1

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

[Image: o847Azf.gif]

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Another question is why you the expansion rules are 4F, 3D, and 1G or 7 Skaters and 1 Goalie? Those equate to the same thing. Why not just list as 7 skaters and 11 goalie.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

12-18-2018, 09:30 PMkarey Wrote:
12-18-2018, 09:22 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: I too am wondering about bringing all 10 teams into the ploffs. y?

I love that your interpretation makes me look less like an idiot. I have been clamouring for all teams to make the playoffs and was hoping for that announcement. Didn't realize they already made it....

Having all teams make the playoffs, especially for new players keeps activity up. Offseasons kill activity, plus the Play by plays are some of the more fun events and new members should experience them. Usually new members don't get placed on great teams with our current rebuild and sell cycle, so those players full of new members don't see playoffs which is unfortunate. This was the original method for SMJHL as it's a developmental league to increase activity and having all teams make it does both of those.

Yeahthat

12-18-2018, 09:20 PMDanbyRem Wrote:
12-18-2018, 09:18 PMr1c3bowl22 Wrote: Congrats @Dangles13

No love for byrde? :(

I was trying really hard to make yours special, but you rushed me so now I can't write it out. I hope you're happy....

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]