Create Account

Team Canada WJC Captains

As we get set to get start with the World Junior Hockey Championship, it brings me great joy to get to announce the leadership group for team Canada. These players have had outstanding camps and have won the respect of their peers and will do a great job helping lead Team Canada through this busy tournament.

Captaining the Team we will have Militia phenom Willy Mack @Mack . I’ve had the opportunity to see this guy play a lot of Jr. hockey and I can confidently say that this guy is the real deal. A great scoring touch with some good defensive skills to match. I expect he will provide us with an offensive punch and a steady head on the bench.

Our first alternate captain will be Jack Kennedy @JRed94. Jack Kennedy bring another nice scoring touch to our game that will go over very well as we try to put everything we can past the other team. He can bury the puck, but has become one of the more vocal guys in the locker room. He’s able to pump the crew up, and that’s what we’re going to need as we put the maple leaf on our chest to represent our country

Our final alternate will be Aaron Freakin Rome @ssingh26. Coming back to the team for his second year, he has become a popular member of the locker room. This guy is a solid puck moving defenseman who looks to be part of the core for years to come. His skating and puck movement make him dangerous for getting the team started out of their own end. His solid defensive play makes him an easy pick for the team, and his leadership skills make him an easy pick to wear the A

Canada Canada Canada CanadaLet's go boys, let's get that Gold Canada Canada Canada Canada

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Great work @Flowseidon this should be a great year for Canada!

Canada

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.