Create Account

S44 SMJHL Awards Show

Really impactful to be recognized by my fellow players. Thanks to everyone who voted in the Lindsay voting thread, and I appreciate the support around the league.

Give grok the hattrick!

RETIRED

Your winner of the S44 Ideen Fallah Trophy is...

Vladislav Konstantin!

[Image: Kelowna.png]

Congrats @Justice!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Gg!

RETIRED

That brings close to the night! Thanks for joining me for the S44 SMJHL awards! Congratulations to all the winners! And we got it done before the new season started so good job us. (Award winners remember to go the milestone claim and claim your TPEs!)

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Congrats to all the winners! Everyone nominated tonight are all stars in my eyes.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

12-19-2018, 10:07 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: @SlashACM I might have to take back my words about u being good
I don't need your approval anymore.. I've gone rogue

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

12-19-2018, 11:26 PMSlashACM Wrote:
12-19-2018, 10:07 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: @SlashACM I might have to take back my words about u being good
I don't need your approval anymore.. I've gone rogue

You will forever need my approval. I hold it in the palm of my hand

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Can i TD Awards Commitee

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)