Create Account

Stepping Down

Congrats on your career and thanks for evrything you did for the Chiefs. Now we must repay you that cup and win it for Scoop.

U will be missed <3

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Good, lengthy career. Congrats!

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

We had at least one interaction so I'm offended I wasn't mentioned in that post.

Jk

Congrats on the run!

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 01:35 AM by sarmo.)

Bro just getting to this... you are an amazing member and person in general and can't wait for nova to get his first assist and goal with poop.. gonna be like Flacko nova chemistry all over again.. it's gonna be wild. We had a great run and you were an amazing GM it's a shame some guys didn't have the same view could have easily been 3-5 cups but it happens. You set up our cup window perfectly and were as impressive as any top GM I've seen. Good shit let's kill it

Doubt is a dream killer

Congratulations on a great run Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Cheers

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Brother, you couldn't even tag me right you idiot.

Jk, Had a great time under your leadership and i'm happy there wasn't any bad blood when things turned out the way they did. Great run and great d00d, even if you slaughter goats in Africa.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Congrats on a great run @Baelor Swift You are the bomb man.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

_/

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e