Create Account

Detroit Scouting

By all accounts this draft should have been nearly a total loss for Detroit looking on the outside. Tig was travelling and missed the draft entirely. The day before the draft, I laid in bed with such severe back pain I couldn't stand back up. But our scouting staff stepped up, so here's one for y'all.

@mcgriddleluver, thank you for taking time out of your schedule, when you're getting freaking married this weekend, and supporting the team's documentation. It was a huge ask and I expected you to respectfully decline, but stepping up here helped us more than you know.

@Mayuu, thank you for the long hours PMing all our prospects, getting the low down on 7th, 8th, 9th round depth picks that are already in our LR contributing to the team. And thanks for staying up until 3 AM your time listening to me babble about how fucking confused I was, setting me straight, and getting me to make the right picks.

And finally, thanks @Snussu for stepping up bigger than we could have ever imagined, putting huge hours into the spreadsheet including time on your birthday. This could not have possibly happened without your tireless support, and I really want the site to know that you'll be a force to be reckoned with when you get a team of your own.

<3 Much love guys

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

In addition to the above being extremely true, also want to pump @grok's tires after he stepped up and ran the whole draft solo because I was forced to be away. Everyone did great and I was so excited to come back and see what the guys had managed to pull off. Excited for a new crop of Falcons and couldn't have done it without grok and our scouts leading the way.

[Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Good job guys, S43 still the best draft

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Much love dudes. Y'all the greatest!

RETIRED

We got a hell of a good rookie class now. Much love my dudes

12-21-2018, 01:51 PMnotorioustig Wrote: In addition to the above being extremely true, also want to pump @grok's tires after he stepped up and ran the whole draft solo because I was forced to be away. Everyone did great and I was so excited to come back and see what the guys had managed to pull off. Excited for a new crop of Falcons and couldn't have done it without grok and our scouts leading the way.

[Image: Skree.gif]

<3

Scouting has always been where Detroit has stood head and shoulders above the rest of the SMJHL. Good to see that hasn't changed. o/

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]