Create Account

Proposal to Adjust Twitter Earnings

12-24-2018, 11:20 AMSleepy Wrote: 500k payout would be interesting. I'd probably start using my twitter again if it were available haha.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Good idea

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Yeah, I'm for it!

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

Wait. Wasent twitter payout 300k for 3 tweets? Well fk. RAISE THAT BITCH

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

I think you should all write some media instead, get some actual thinking pieces out.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

12-25-2018, 07:56 PMBoomcheck Wrote: I think you should all write some media instead, get some actual thinking pieces out.

I think you should probably stop talking

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

12-24-2018, 11:20 AMSleepy Wrote: 500k payout would be interesting. I'd probably start using my twitter again if it were available haha.

Exactly this. Stopped doing it as the payout wasn't worth the time. But 500k for sure. Rewards players for actively promoting.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

12-25-2018, 08:14 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote:
12-25-2018, 07:56 PMBoomcheck Wrote: I think you should all write some media instead, get some actual thinking pieces out.

I think you should probably stop talking

What a fucking hoser.

Why should I put up with writing a quality 500 word article that contributes to the league in terms of quality writing if I can just get the same amount of money out of sending out a few tweets.

I do agree that it is in our benefit to help these new guys get some money and get acclimated to the league. It's not easy early on and can take some time getting a hang of the ropes. In fact, I do believe your idea is great for these young guys. The SMJHL Rookie +1 draft year getting the 500k.

Gives them the chance to get some change and possibly contribute to equipment. I still want to see others put in extra effort to differentiate themselves. Like, how do I put it. I don't want them getting easy TPE when there is already so much out there in terms of activity checks. In fact a single SMJHL contract could probably cover most of the training in a SMJHL season. My concern is if it will hurt the amount of media that is actually put out.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

bruh dont devalue my skills!!!!

Hey ho, anything?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

01-01-2019, 05:12 PMwumaduce Wrote: Hey ho, anything?

We totally didn't forget about this over Christmas. Wink

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-01-2019, 07:31 PMDangles13 Wrote: We totally didn't forget about this over Christmas. Wink

Great news!

So pay rise then yeah? Sweet.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Let's have some fun and make it like PBE... 250k per tweet Smile That would make the tweeting very worth while Smile

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!