Create Account

S45 - Regular Season Index

somebody trade for me

01-24-2019, 12:46 PMkarlssens Wrote: 85 point season. Is that the mark to beat now?

With no historical information to back me up, yes.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Garrett for every award

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

01-24-2019, 02:05 PMdankoa Wrote: Garrett for every award

tuck, tuck, tuck

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Big Congrats to my former Dragons foursome of @dizzyDC @TheDangaZone @Insayne @JKortesi81  for all finishing top 4 in scoring!

Proud of you guys!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

01-24-2019, 02:15 PMkarlssens Wrote:
01-24-2019, 02:05 PMdankoa Wrote: Garrett for every award

tuck, tuck, tuck

Had an undoubtedly amazing season but was playing in front of the best defense in the league which counts for an insane amount in STHS. My $0.02 and obviously biased but I think Garrett took us from being a fringe team to the second best in the league and that with being such a large distance ahead in the scoring race got him as the guy in my eyes

Garrett should be easy MVP and no one deserves it more

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

01-24-2019, 05:26 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Garrett should be easy MVP and no one deserves it more

To play Devil's advocate.. Tuck also has a good case. Knouse 8 Game winners are crazy.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

01-24-2019, 05:33 PMTomen Wrote:
01-24-2019, 05:26 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Garrett should be easy MVP and no one deserves it more

To play Devil's advocate.. Tuck also has a good case. Knouse 8 Game winners are crazy.

Yea but it's not @dizzyDC and that alone makes him MVP.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

01-24-2019, 05:33 PMTomen Wrote:

Dude should be MVP tbh. 1st in D scoring, 3rd in SB, 3rd in GWGs and 1st in PP goals.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

When did the MVP become the “which superstar has the worst supporting cast” award? I feel like people completely miss the boat when their argument for MVP begins and ends with “look at how bad his supporting cast is”. Carrying a bad supporting cast is not the only way to be valuable.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

01-24-2019, 05:37 PMDangles13 Wrote:
01-24-2019, 05:33 PMTomen Wrote: To play Devil's advocate.. Tuck also has a good case. Knouse 8 Game winners are crazy.

Dude should be MVP tbh. 1st in D scoring, 3rd in SB, 3rd in GWGs and 1st in PP goals.

That's nice and all but Tuck had the 2nd best SV% in the current Era and the 6th best GAA but GAA is such a flawed stat coz it's a team stat.

Dude had a nice season same with Dizzy but they didn't have #2 all time seasons.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

01-24-2019, 05:39 PMTomen Wrote:
01-24-2019, 05:37 PMDangles13 Wrote: Dude should be MVP tbh. 1st in D scoring, 3rd in SB, 3rd in GWGs and 1st in PP goals.

That's nice and all but Tuck had the 2nd best SV% in the current Era and the 6th best GAA but GAA is such a flawed stat coz it's a team stat.

Dude had a nice season same with Dizzy but they didn't have #2 all time seasons.

Not even the best Tuck on the team tbh. Ninja

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

If I win I win, if I don't I don't but I'm gonna be pretty bummed if I don't when basically every other season MVP is just a rehash of "who got the most points". Anyway, Tuck is deserving to win it as well. Stellar season.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

01-24-2019, 05:38 PMmajesiu Wrote: When did the MVP become the “which superstar has the worst supporting cast” award? I feel like people completely miss the boat when their argument for MVP begins and ends with “look at how bad his supporting cast is”. Carrying a bad supporting cast is not the only way to be valuable.

I mean the main point of my argument wasn't that Garrett had a bad supporting cast it was that he was a long way ahead of his rivals and but ok