Create Account

S45 - Regular Season Index

01-24-2019, 06:13 PMartermis Wrote: MVP is most valuable to the team though, so the winner should be the best in relation to his/her team, thus probably a middle-team who over-performed or was led by a particular players should generally have a winner.
Crutch's example of "What would happen if you removed this player" is a good analogy.
01-24-2019, 05:57 PMdankoa Wrote: I mean the main point of my argument wasn't that Garrett had a bad supporting cast it was that he was a long way ahead of his rivals and but ok

Heh, lol

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

01-24-2019, 06:49 PMmajesiu Wrote:
01-24-2019, 06:13 PMartermis Wrote: MVP is most valuable to the team though, so the winner should be the best in relation to his/her team, thus probably a middle-team who over-performed or was led by a particular players should generally have a winner.
Crutch's example of "What would happen if you removed this player" is a good analogy.
01-24-2019, 05:57 PMdankoa Wrote: I mean the main point of my argument wasn't that Garrett had a bad supporting cast it was that he was a long way ahead of his rivals and but ok

Heh, lol

HEH

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

01-24-2019, 06:37 PMKeygan Wrote: Tuck just gave us the best goalie performance of all time, would be criminal to not see him host a Mexico.

2nd all time SV%
2nd all time wins
6th all time GAA

we should also mention that the 1st all time in wins also played a 'backup game' Surrender

01-24-2019, 06:00 PMiamslm22 Wrote: Lmao imagine thinking the dude who lead a team to the playoffs, scored 5 points more than any other competitor, and just straight dominated isn't the MVP. Get outta here.

Lmao imagine thinking the dude who led a team to the best record ever, had 2nd all time SV%, 2nd all-time wins, 6th all-time GAA, and just straight dominated isn't the MVP. Get outta here.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

imagine!

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

01-24-2019, 06:55 PMZombiewolf Wrote: imagine!

Dude!!! Kung Pow!!!

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

there's no heaven
it's easy if you try

01-24-2019, 06:49 PMmajesiu Wrote:

Heh, lol

ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

01-24-2019, 06:56 PMkit Wrote:

Dude!!! Kung Pow!!!
Leah? ;o

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-24-2019, 06:56 PMkit Wrote:

Dude!!! Kung Pow!!!

Dude!!!

Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!

01-24-2019, 06:57 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-24-2019, 06:56 PMkit Wrote: Dude!!! Kung Pow!!!
Leah? ;o

LEAH hello ;o?

LoL iMaGiNe...

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-24-2019, 05:37 PMDangles13 Wrote:
01-24-2019, 05:33 PMTomen Wrote: To play Devil's advocate.. Tuck also has a good case. Knouse 8 Game winners are crazy.

Dude should be MVP tbh. 1st in D scoring, 3rd in SB, 3rd in GWGs and 1st in PP goals.

Duder said the n word

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

What a wonderful problem to have that we have two incredibly deserving candidates for MVP this. Testament to both players and their teams

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

01-24-2019, 07:07 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-24-2019, 05:37 PMDangles13 Wrote: Dude should be MVP tbh. 1st in D scoring, 3rd in SB, 3rd in GWGs and 1st in PP goals.

Duder said the n word

Duder said it more than once.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]