Create Account

S45 - Regular Season Index

01-24-2019, 07:14 PM39alaska39 Wrote: What a wonderful problem to have that we have two incredibly deserving candidates for MVP this. Testament to both players and their teams

nerddddddddddddddddddddd

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-24-2019, 07:29 PMDangles13 Wrote:
01-24-2019, 07:07 PMSlashACM Wrote: Duder said the n word

Duder said it more than once.

Oh shit link me

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-24-2019, 07:14 PM39alaska39 Wrote: What a wonderful problem to have that we have two incredibly deserving candidates for MVP this. Testament to both players and their teams

STOP UNSTICKING MY THREAD

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

01-24-2019, 07:56 PMEvok Wrote:

STOP UNSTICKING MY THREAD

Wtf did it happen again?!!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Garrett for 1 MVP, Tuck for the other. Call it a day.

Good shit @dizzyDC neither me or Augustus (or Joe) could catch up

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

pride glad to see us finish the season strong at least

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

TDZ for MVP.

5 more points shouldn't account for 170 less hits. He did more, was more vaulable.

Not that I don't love me some Dizzy. Just saying, based on the numbers.

Tuck was a fine goalie, but that roster was legit. Not sure he should get it. Might have been a product of the system there.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

01-24-2019, 11:39 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: TDZ for MVP.

5 more points shouldn't account for 170 less hits. He did more, was more vaulable.

Not that I don't love me some Dizzy. Just saying, based on the numbers.

Tuck was a fine goalie, but that roster was legit. Not sure he should get it. Might have been a product of the system there.

Product of a system would have had a lot more Dragon, Jet and West Kendall goalies all over the record books :(

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

@People arguing about MVP race and SHL awards in general

Stay tuned I'm breaking it down as best as I can to give everyone the most info possible to yell at each other with

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-24-2019, 11:44 PMml002 Wrote: @People arguing about MVP race and SHL awards in general

Stay tuned I'm breaking it down as best as I can to give everyone the most info possible to yell at each other with

Not just the hero we needed, but the one we wanted too. <3

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page