Create Account

S45 - Regular Season Index

(01-24-2019, 07:14 PM)39alaska39 Wrote: What a wonderful problem to have that we have two incredibly deserving candidates for MVP this. Testament to both players and their teams

nerddddddddddddddddddddd

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png][Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png][Image: 2qcdsat.png]
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]
[Image: download.png]

(01-24-2019, 07:29 PM)Dangles13 Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 07:07 PM)SlashACM Wrote: Duder said the n word

Duder said it more than once.

Oh shit link me

[Image: rippedsig_30.png]

Usa Scarecrows Specters Blizzard | [Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: mK0RvNX.png] | \Usa Scarecrows Specters Blizzard

(01-24-2019, 07:14 PM)39alaska39 Wrote: What a wonderful problem to have that we have two incredibly deserving candidates for MVP this. Testament to both players and their teams

STOP UNSTICKING MY THREAD

[Image: Evok.gif]

(01-24-2019, 07:56 PM)Evok Wrote:

STOP UNSTICKING MY THREAD

Wtf did it happen again?!!

[Image: 39alaska39.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

S45 Jesster Trophy Winner

Garrett for 1 MVP, Tuck for the other. Call it a day.

Good shit @dizzyDC neither me or Augustus (or Joe) could catch up

[Image: insayne.gif]
Dani Forsberg || LW || West Kendall Platoon || 1817 TPE

Firebirds Platoon Sweden

pride glad to see us finish the season strong at least

[Image: PRedauw.png]
[Image: updatethreadg.png] [Image: playerpageg.png]

TDZ for MVP.

5 more points shouldn't account for 170 less hits. He did more, was more vaulable.

Not that I don't love me some Dizzy. Just saying, based on the numbers.

Tuck was a fine goalie, but that roster was legit. Not sure he should get it. Might have been a product of the system there.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

(01-24-2019, 11:39 PM)JKortesi81 Wrote: TDZ for MVP.

5 more points shouldn't account for 170 less hits. He did more, was more vaulable.

Not that I don't love me some Dizzy. Just saying, based on the numbers.

Tuck was a fine goalie, but that roster was legit. Not sure he should get it. Might have been a product of the system there.

Product of a system would have had a lot more Dragon, Jet and West Kendall goalies all over the record books :(

[Image: ctanner.gif]

Code:
1. Montreal Militia , Barbie Tanner 5 (Jack Tanner 15, Connor Tanner 11) at 3:55
First Triple Tanner Point.

@People arguing about MVP race and SHL awards in general

Stay tuned I'm breaking it down as best as I can to give everyone the most info possible to yell at each other with

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png][Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png][Image: 2qcdsat.png]
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]
[Image: download.png]

(01-24-2019, 11:44 PM)ml002 Wrote: @People arguing about MVP race and SHL awards in general

Stay tuned I'm breaking it down as best as I can to give everyone the most info possible to yell at each other with

Not just the hero we needed, but the one we wanted too. <3

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page