Create Account

S45 PT #1 - Stadiums

I am choosing the stadium of the Seattle Riot to do some renovations on. The current stadium is acceptable in a lot of regards but it could definitely do with some updating. The first order of business is demolish the front entrance so that the Hall of Louie Garrett can be constructed. I believe that it is only appropriate for the organization to give respect to Garrett for everything that he did for the organization. Did the Riot win a Challenge Cup with him there, no... but he gave his blood, sweat, and tears to that team for a majority of his career through the good and bad seasons. Other than that there might not be a whole lot we can do with it. We could maybe consider adding some more bars because dammit people from Seattle sure do love their craft IPAs. Anyway, that's all I really could think of to update that stadium... updating the team on the other hand sheesh...

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

I would like to see a new arena in New England. There's no real problem with the current one, except, well, according to Wikipedia:

Quote:Boston Garden was demolished in 1998, three years after the completion of its new successor arena, TD Garden.

So basically what I'm getting at is we've been playing on a demolition site since the day we were founded. That might explain why @Ace keeps sending me up and down to disorient me.

Anyway, new arena. Biggest thing here is obviously going to be naming rights. There's a lot of companies based in Boston according to Wikipedia, but I'm going recommend we contact Fidelity Investments. It's an investment company, they've got money to burn (preferably not mine). Let's throw their name up there and make the new arena the Fidelity Center. Next, let's focus on the fan experience. One of the features in the new NEW arena should be a space dedicated to the franchise's four cup winning teams. Murals, photos, testimonials, championship gear, whatever you've got throw it in there and make it interactive. We want to bring the fans to the games and make them want to attend games at the new arena, so let's remind them of the franchise's storied history.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

NSFL PT

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 09:42 PM by Lazyeye.)

[Image: 5Q6ymKM.jpg]

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

The Steelhawks have been playing at the Copps Coliseum since they entered the SHL. The arena has done a solid job for the Steelhawks but I think its finally time for them to move on to something better. There is a couple reasons why I would like to build a whole new arena. First one is that the capacity is somewhat small. It can hold around 17,685 people. Which is not horrible but for a team like the Steelhawks its kind of small. Steelhawks got that swag, you need more seats. The new stadium should have around 20k capacity. Another reason is its kind of ugly. The thing is just a giant cement block. You want a nice fresh look. Make it look a little more modern. Throw a bird somewhere on there. Now you gotta have a good sponsor. Gotta go with Pizza Hut baby. Call it the Pizza Hut Center. Think that would be a huge upgrade over the current Copps Coliseum.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Everyone who knows anything about Buffalo knows that people from Buffalo love to body slam tables to illustrate their dedication to their favorite sports teams. My proposal would be for the fans of the Buffalo Stampede to have their own indoor table smashing area inside the Key Bank Center. In this table smashing area, the Stampede will provide fans with adequate space to smash tables they want to bring and several different platforms of various heights for fans to smash from. Here in Buffalo, we want all fans to have a good and safe time. That is why the Stampede organization will also be starting their own in house medical infirmary. Due to the hazardous nature of table smashing, the Buffalo Stampede will now have in house medical professionals to supervise all table smashing events.

On top of this, during the 2nd intermission of Eastern Conference games, there will be a table smashing contest that anyone can enter. The prizes will be a new table to smash at a latter date, and tickets to the next Stampede home game.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

NSFL PT

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

Closed!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria