Create Account

SMJHL expansion idea

01-02-2019, 09:25 PMMayuu Wrote:
01-02-2019, 09:22 PMBoomcheck Wrote: Such a massive different between you and Gross tbh, how can they ever replace his production.

Being apart of a SHL cup run is a pretty good feeling. Buffalo hasn't won in a while, maybe their front office should bring in new blood like you instead of ramming their head into the wall with these other long timers that haven't gotten it done.

I guess that's why your a gm and they are not..

Wait...

Don't know when Buffalo suddenly got more championships than me.

I got mine being a role player. If you truly wanted to be up the Stampede would make room for you, but I know you are afraid of going up and failing at this point.

You god a solid build just at 350, additional 400+ you got banked and you could go and do pretty well up here. You won't know until you try.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

01-02-2019, 09:39 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
01-02-2019, 09:25 PMMayuu Wrote: I guess that's why your a gm and they are not..

Wait...

Don't know when Buffalo suddenly got more championships than me.

I got mine being a role player. If you truly wanted to be up the Stampede would make room for you, but I know you are afraid of going up and failing at this point.

You god a solid build just at 350, additional 400+ you got banked and you could go and do pretty well up here. You won't know until you try.
Mind your business big shot

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-02-2019, 09:22 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
01-02-2019, 09:11 PMMayuu Wrote: Yeah, cause putting me on 4th line sure would be fun. I don't even have enough TPE to crack the 3rd line. 

Excuse me for "eating minutes" in the non competitive league while I'm supposed to do fuck all on the 4th in the competitive league.

Such a massive different between you and Gross tbh, how can they ever replace his production.

Being apart of a SHL cup run is a pretty good feeling. Buffalo hasn't won in a while, maybe their front office should bring in new blood like you instead of ramming their head into the wall with these other long timers that haven't gotten it done.

@WannabeFinn get fuckin burnt kiddo