Create Account

Halifax Raiders Head GM Announcement

01-01-2019, 05:16 PMHoovuh Wrote: Does that mean we can turn back time on thay jersey announcement?

It means you can fuck off

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

01-01-2019, 05:42 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote:
01-01-2019, 05:16 PMHoovuh Wrote: Does that mean we can turn back time on thay jersey announcement?

It means you can fuck off

Why though? It is objectively terrible. Seems like most agree with me. Don't know why you or the ex co Gm/new Halifax head Gm are so fucking fiesty about defending a god awful design.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

01-01-2019, 05:35 PMztevans Wrote:
01-01-2019, 03:30 PMShmurph Wrote: Yeah, feels very familliar. Hiring someone else than the co-GM to be the head GM of the Raiders.

Still congrats Jearim

I'm sorry, I like both @Jearim and @StamkosFan. But the typical "HIRE THE CO-GM OR YOU'RE SPITTING IN THE LR'S FACE" logic doesn't really hold up much here. Stammer's been in Halifax, what, a month? That's enough to make him an automatic hire? Color me skeptical. I'm sure HO made what they felt was the right decision based on the applications they received.

(Not picking on you with this, Shmurph, you were just the person to outright say this while most others are just going with bland 'Waduhek's' and other generic statements.)

Yeah, I have nothing against HO neither, I know they have their reasons to chose Jearim instead of Stamkos like they had when they chose TDZ over me months ago. It was a hard decision at that time but I know it was the best one, TDZ did a great job with the raiders and I wasn't really ready for the job back then. It wasn't an attack on HO but more of a "Hey, I remember that moment happened months ago with the same team". And now, TDZ is in HO and I just became the head gm of the Chiefs so all went well for both of us. I wonder where Jearim and Stamkos will be in a couple of months ^^

01-01-2019, 06:00 PMHoovuh Wrote:
01-01-2019, 05:42 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: It means you can fuck off

Why though? It is objectively terrible. Seems like most agree with me. Don't know why you or the ex co Gm/new Halifax head Gm are so fucking fiesty about defending a god awful design.

still reacting like mature little boys

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Good call giving it to a guy who has been cutting teeth in Montreal and deserves a chance. Nothing against the current co but you have to pay your dues in this league and Jay has done that.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-01-2019, 06:07 PMShmurph Wrote:
01-01-2019, 05:35 PMztevans Wrote: I'm sorry, I like both @Jearim and @StamkosFan. But the typical "HIRE THE CO-GM OR YOU'RE SPITTING IN THE LR'S FACE" logic doesn't really hold up much here. Stammer's been in Halifax, what, a month? That's enough to make him an automatic hire? Color me skeptical. I'm sure HO made what they felt was the right decision based on the applications they received.

(Not picking on you with this, Shmurph, you were just the person to outright say this while most others are just going with bland 'Waduhek's' and other generic statements.)

Yeah, I have nothing against HO neither, I know they have their reasons to chose Jearim instead of Stamkos like they had when they chose TDZ over me months ago. It was a hard decision at that time but I know it was the best one, TDZ did a great job with the raiders and I wasn't really ready for the job back then. It wasn't an attack on HO but more of a "Hey, I remember that moment happened months ago with the same team". And now, TDZ is in HO and I just became the head gm of the Chiefs so all went well for both of us. I wonder where Jearim and Stamkos will be in a couple of months ^^

Cheers

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-01-2019, 06:20 PMztevans Wrote:
01-01-2019, 06:07 PMShmurph Wrote: Yeah, I have nothing against HO neither, I know they have their reasons to chose Jearim instead of Stamkos like they had when they chose TDZ over me months ago. It was a hard decision at that time but I know it was the best one, TDZ did a great job with the raiders and I wasn't really ready for the job back then. It wasn't an attack on HO but more of a "Hey, I remember that moment happened months ago with the same team". And now, TDZ is in HO and I just became the head gm of the Chiefs so all went well for both of us. I wonder where Jearim and Stamkos will be in a couple of months ^^

Cheers

this is what a normal conversation looks like

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-01-2019, 06:26 PMluketd Wrote:
01-01-2019, 06:20 PMztevans Wrote: Cheers

this is what a normal conversation looks like

Shut up you big dumb fucking idiot the Flyers suck so bad they lost to the Canes last night and you should feel bad. /adam

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-01-2019, 06:38 PMztevans Wrote:
01-01-2019, 06:26 PMluketd Wrote: this is what a normal conversation looks like

Shut up you big dumb fucking idiot the Flyers suck so bad they lost to the Canes last night and you should feel bad. /adam

It only hurts because it’s true @adamantium

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-01-2019, 06:40 PMluketd Wrote:
01-01-2019, 06:38 PMztevans Wrote: Shut up you big dumb fucking idiot the Flyers suck so bad they lost to the Canes last night and you should feel bad. /adam

It only hurts because it’s true @adamantium

die

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

01-01-2019, 06:59 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-01-2019, 06:40 PMluketd Wrote: It only hurts because it’s true @adamantium

die

qt

[Image: 3.png]

A lot of people had problems with the old raiders logo because of the text.

And I hate the new viking Sauron baby

[Image: unknown.png]

SHL needs more Orange so we can show off the Flyers sexy orange jerseys in sigs. K thanks, PM 5M for a new logo @Jearim

01-01-2019, 05:20 PMJR95 Wrote: What the fuck is HO smoking and where can I get some.
It's not available in Ontario yet, gotta do some surveys first to see if the people want it

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Congrats to @Jearim you have been great to deal with in Montreal and I know you are really active at always trying to improve your team! I know you really care about this place and Halifax is lucky to have you.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

01-01-2019, 07:08 PMkarey Wrote: A lot of people had problems with the old raiders logo because of the text.

And I hate the new viking Sauron baby

[Image: unknown.png]

SHL needs more Orange so we can show off the Flyers sexy orange jerseys in sigs. K thanks, PM 5M for a new logo @Jearim

That's actually filthy

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page