Create Account

Halifax Raiders Head GM Announcement

01-01-2019, 05:35 PMztevans Wrote:
01-01-2019, 03:30 PMShmurph Wrote: Yeah, feels very familliar. Hiring someone else than the co-GM to be the head GM of the Raiders.

Still congrats Jearim

I'm sorry, I like both @Jearim and @StamkosFan. But the typical "HIRE THE CO-GM OR YOU'RE SPITTING IN THE LR'S FACE" logic doesn't really hold up much here. Stammer's been in Halifax, what, a month? That's enough to make him an automatic hire? Color me skeptical. I'm sure HO made what they felt was the right decision based on the applications they received.

(Not picking on you with this, Shmurph, you were just the person to outright say this while most others are just going with bland 'Waduhek's' and other generic statements.)

Yeah, I have nothing against HO neither, I know they have their reasons to chose Jearim instead of Stamkos like they had when they chose TDZ over me months ago. It was a hard decision at that time but I know it was the best one, TDZ did a great job with the raiders and I wasn't really ready for the job back then. It wasn't an attack on HO but more of a "Hey, I remember that moment happened months ago with the same team". And now, TDZ is in HO and I just became the head gm of the Chiefs so all went well for both of us. I wonder where Jearim and Stamkos will be in a couple of months ^^

Messages In This Thread
Halifax Raiders Head GM Announcement - by Nobody - 01-01-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Halifax Raiders Head GM Announcement - by Shmurph - 01-01-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Halifax Raiders Head GM Announcement - by JSS - 01-01-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Halifax Raiders Head GM Announcement - by JT3 - 01-01-2019, 09:57 PM