Username ADwyer87

[Image: cUyhdDl.png]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

[Image: 486b99-1546878954.jpg]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

[Image: q69CdZY.jpg]

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

George: Welcome to the show, and lets begin with this.. who was that first player when you joined the league that caught your eye? the one you wanted to emulate your game after, the person who's success you coveted on or off the ice, the one you first admired, and why?.. let us know alittle about that."

Eero: So for me we're actually gonna go back to the days of Joe McKeil. First off and most impressively the guy played 24 seasons in the SHL, how many careers do we see last only 8 to 10 seasons? It's crazy how he was able to play at that elite of a level for so long. In those 1248 games he played he scored 345 goals, 582 assists which is good for 927 points total, that's just crazy to put up point totals like that. Then his trophy case is probably overflowing, 2 time MVP, Challenge Cup, all-star teams, you name it he's done it. I try to base my game off his, I'm working on my offense and I hope to have at least half as many hits as he did but 2000+ is a lot to get to, we'll see if I get there.

@joecool37

Mikhail Lokitonov, or better known as @ml002, was a role model me in my years in junior, as he was my gm. His tenure as gm there lasted my 4 years in j, as I was also his very drafted player, so I felt a connection there instantly. Also, his personality is just one of a kind. He’s one of the kindest people I’ve ever met. During the time in Prince George and Anchorage he was just the nicest to everyone in the discord server, to rookies, vets, alumni, and just everyone. Another reason I saw him as a role model was that during my record setting rookie season, (and not the good kind of record to break,) he was still extremely supportive and kept on talking about the bright future of the team. Even though that bright future never really came, that next season I won the goalie of the year award and the main reason I won it is because of him. I owe most of my earnings, trophies, and fame to him.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 02:31 PM by NorwegianDemon.)

After I got drafted by the Toronto North Stars during the S39 SHL entry draft, it was natural for me to look up to one of my future teammates to emulate my game after. Going into my first training camp after the draft, I was looking for someone playing center, like me, to model my game and looking for what I would need to work on when I will be sent back to Prince George in the SMJHL at the end of the training camp. Since the North Stars were starting a rebuild at this time, Chris York was the most and practically only appealing center to look at. I ask the Toronto management to provide me videotapes of York and I started studying them. The most impressive part of the tapes was how good Chris York defensive game was while having insane offensive numbers. Being a center that my team can use in all the situation is something I wanted to be, and this is why I decided to model my game after him. @ Symmetrik
175 words

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

When I made my first player I definitely tried to do my own thing and set out to emulate no one. I did not want to copy any player on the site and wanted to be my own special thing. Looking back I definitely did not end up doing that, so things changed. As a defender it was emulating no one but my own failures but after switching to forward there were a few special players I wanted to be just like. Both Mike Izzy @Mike Izzy and Joe Kurczewski @JKortesi81 were idols for me coming up through the Dragons organization. I watched them shine and do everything right and I wanted all of that success for myself as well. So after switching to forward I set out to do everything for the team that they had done before me. I am now having my breakout season, at least so far, and getting a point per game plus emulating the massive amount of hits they put up year in and year out and I hope that can continue. I'd also like to think that Kurczewski learned a little from me after betraying the Dragons and going to Edmonton, of all places, when I betrayed him in IIHF so many seasons ago.

211 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 03:38 PM by ErM.)

When Tor Tuck joined the league there was not really a defensive player that he idolized and sought to emulate his career after. Sure, there were some defensive superstars in the league that went on to have careers that will far exceed Tor Tuck’s own career in accolades, accomplishments, and longevity. Instead, Tor Tuck joined the league and took note of the general manager of the Calgary Dragons @Steelhead77 . Tor was extremely appreciate of the success and culture that he was able to build in Calgary and it was something that Tor Tuck was eager to become a part of when he announced that he would be declaring for the Simulation Hockey League draft. Not only was Steelhead an impressive member from a front office perspective, he also demonstrated off the ice leadership and respectability with everyone he encountered on a personal level. Steelhead was able to be respectful to all members he spoke with and went out of his way to just be a cool, good guy. By the time Tor Tuck hangs them up he knows he will not have achieved that state of reverence, but hopefully he can fall closer to Steelhead on that front than he is now.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

NSFL PT share

[Image: vikian.gif]

When I first came into the league Brian Morley was the big ticket in town and watching him play with Los Angeles was a huge treat. Years later I am on the Panthers and it couldn't be more surreal than it is now. Morley was class and skill all tied up into one beautiful player. His leadership was something most could only dream of and he led the Panthers to many successful seasons in his time. I like to think some of my game is fashioned from his ability to produce on the ice and some of his leadership qualities off the ice. It's a different dynamic when Morley was involved and he was the talk of his team because he always made sure people with lifted up and playing at an ability higher than what they thought they could do. The Panthers were very blessed to have such a powerful presence in their locker room. @Ragnar

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Task: A big media moment is about to take place as you are sitting down with George Stroumboulopoulos for a 1 on 1 on your career. The lights are bright, the camera is on and the interview begins! ... In 150 words or more please repond to George's opening question below.

George: Welcome to the show, and lets begin with this.. who was that first player when you joined the league that caught your eye? the one you wanted to emulate your game after, the person who's success you coveted on or off the ice, the one you first admired, and why?.. let us know alittle about that." -> *Tag that Person

I think this is a question I have answered before in the past, but I will gladly tell you about my on ice inspiration. Growing up in a time in which the New England Wolfpack was a very succesful team I was exposed to two of my all time favorite power forwards. One of them was Tim Buckner. Tim 'Clutch' Buckner as he was also refered to as. A player who always came in clutch for his team wether it was bringing a ton of hits or scoring a game winning or changing goal. It should be obvious why Buckner is one of my greatest inspirations. Next to Buckner there is also Nathan Russell. Russell is basicly the living example of the term 'power forward', a forward who just likes to really get in there. Wether it be big hits, tight board plays, pile ups or offensive help. Russell did it all for the Wolfpack and their team. Any player who considers their play to be that of a power forward, needs to take a look at Russell and take a bunch of pointers, because there is so much to learn from Nathan.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Alonzo Garbanzo.

He was hands down the 1st d man to catch my eye. High skill level, dedicated and respected. How can you not look up to that as a bright eyed bushy tailed young d man? Although his career has become the bain of my existence for the sheer individual successes he had, I still respect what he did with the most high honours I can give another player. If I can do even half of what he did I would feel incredibly honoured in being one of the more memorable defenseman to ever lace up the skates. Even in my 12? Season I am still league away from the what he has done and I am really hoping before I start to really lose a step I can catch up to him even a little. Do I think I will come close to what he did? No, but what I do hope is at least when people mention great SHL defenseman they can at least whisper my name besides his in the same breath.

@ArGarBarGar

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 06:16 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Well George you're forcing me to think back a long ways, but I'll tell you what I can remember it clear as day. While watching tape on the SHL a player named Viatcheslav Orlov of the Edmonton Blizzard caught my eye. Back in S39 the players who led the league in points by a defenseman were Ludwig Kock Schroder and Zander Rhys who both ended their seasons with 17 goals. Orlov on the other hand played the style of game that I really love to model myself after. He was a steady defenseman who totally racked up assists, 32 that season, the best of his career. Now I'm spending my entire career in Edmonton, playing for the team that I first saw him suite up for, and I can only hope that I'm making him proud while doing it because from the very beginning of my professional career he's been my inspiration.

@fgh

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

NSFL

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!