Create Account

Grokcast Questions Thread

I'm gonna do one of these fuckers with my garbage headset someday. It might be tomorrow. It might be next month. But this is your chance to ask me whatever you want or something. And I'll answer that shit, maybe. Probably.

Gib question pls

Whats your goals as a player?

What's your long-term plan as a GM?

RETIRED

Why you so cute?

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Smeb?

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Talk a bit about yourself, who are you and what new fun thing do we get to listen to with this new podcast?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 11:09 PM by Slappydoodle.)

You’re doing a podcat, which is a very good sign, but what’s the deal with the inconsistency in updating? Is the Grokster here for the long haul or just going to come and go?

When do you think you’ll get the call to the big show?

How have you enjoyed your time as a Falcon and the juniors in general?

Look forward to listening. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Outside of the SHL, what are some of your guilty pleasures?

Who are the most underrated players in the SHL?

Favorite band/music?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius