Create Account

Werewolf Game 8!

01-12-2019, 04:28 PMDangles13 Wrote: I'm still so lost on who we can and cannot trust now. I thought we had 90% of people figured out and now I don't think we can trust anyone. :(

If you believe that I'm telling the truth:
RED
Yourself
Mack
Me

I get that the scenario that Tommy describes is nutty but he's worked it into his head as probable. Only one of me or Atlas dies tonight so the village should be okay. Tommy needs proof that I'm not lying about being seer

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Shit like this plays right into the WW hands smh

Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames

01-12-2019, 04:22 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 04:20 PMTommySalami Wrote: Awesome, let's win this thing!

Now Tommy,  he's going to change it again in the morning, following the howlers order

I will not change, if there was a way to lock in I would.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Also @Ace @Good_Ole_Kimmy quit being complete dead weight for the game

01-12-2019, 04:35 PMml002 Wrote: Also @Ace @Good_Ole_Kimmy quit being complete dead weight for the game

Shifty, No?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I refuse to vote for Mack. I never voted for him when he was running for mayor and I am sticking to my guns.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-12-2019, 04:31 PMml002 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 04:28 PMDangles13 Wrote: I'm still so lost on who we can and cannot trust now. I thought we had 90% of people figured out and now I don't think we can trust anyone. :(

If you believe that I'm telling the truth:
RED
Yourself
Mack
Me

I get that the scenario that Tommy describes is nutty but he's worked it into his head as probable. Only one of me or Atlas dies tonight so the village should be okay. Tommy needs proof that I'm not lying about being seer

So, we are basically just making sure you are on the level? Our prostitute is fine?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-12-2019, 04:35 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 04:35 PMml002 Wrote: Also @Ace @Good_Ole_Kimmy quit being complete dead weight for the game

Shifty, No?

Get a new coat

01-12-2019, 04:37 PMDangles13 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 04:31 PMml002 Wrote: If you believe that I'm telling the truth:
RED
Yourself
Mack
Me

So, we are basically just making sure you are on the level? Our prostitute is fine?

Idk man I'm sick of this stupid game at this point and if the village loses so be it. I'll check back in tomorrow after I die I guess

01-12-2019, 04:37 PMml002 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 04:35 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Shifty, No?

Get a new coat

My coat is covered in rhinestones. You want it? Just get you and your howly friends to hang me

01-12-2019, 04:38 PMml002 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 04:37 PMDangles13 Wrote: So, we are basically just making sure you are on the level? Our prostitute is fine?

Idk man I'm sick of this stupid game at this point and if the village loses so be it. I'll check back in tomorrow after I die I guess

You know what, just to piss off troy, and if my theory is correct I want you guys to pull it off. And the game will end.

Sorry durden!
change to Alaska

Sorry for causing a ruckus here at the end lol

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-12-2019, 04:55 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-12-2019, 04:38 PMml002 Wrote: Idk man I'm sick of this stupid game at this point and if the village loses so be it. I'll check back in tomorrow after I die I guess

You know what, just to piss off troy, and if my theory is correct I want you guys to pull it off. And the game will end.

Sorry durden!
change to Alaska

Do you want me to put my head through my basement drywall?

01-12-2019, 05:00 PMml002 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 04:55 PMTommySalami Wrote: You know what, just to piss off troy, and if my theory is correct I want you guys to pull it off. And the game will end.

Sorry durden!
change to Alaska

Do you want me to put my head through my basement drywall?

The ultimate jester rule, lets all vote for tommy

Also finished basement?

Nice.

01-12-2019, 04:55 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-12-2019, 04:38 PMml002 Wrote: Idk man I'm sick of this stupid game at this point and if the village loses so be it. I'll check back in tomorrow after I die I guess

Sorry durden!
change to Alaska

You are my hero. Like 110%

Durden is gonna have to send to NASA to figure out how far up your ass you just went lol