Create Account

Werewolf Game 8!

01-13-2019, 02:17 PMDangles13 Wrote: Shoutout to RED for trying to murder me the whole game while I tried to tell everyone he was a good guy!

To be fair, I also thought, you played super fishy the first 3 days.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

At least the wolves weren't laughing at @JKortesi81 and I

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-13-2019, 02:37 PMSegi Wrote:
01-13-2019, 02:17 PMDangles13 Wrote: Shoutout to RED for trying to murder me the whole game while I tried to tell everyone he was a good guy!

To be fair, I also thought, you played super fishy the first 3 days.

There was a method to my madness. It made me trust and Red and be suspicious of Troy.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

We killed it. Wasn't someone saying me and Tommy screwed up by voting Joe? Haha anyways that was lucky game for villagers.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

01-13-2019, 03:28 PMMack Wrote: We killed it. Wasn't someone saying me and Tommy screwed up by voting Joe? Haha anyways that was lucky game for villagers.

I mean I was pushing hard for Wozy on that night since I knew he was a wolf. Wasn't sure about Joe

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

@39alaska39 I literally said if I could take you out every night I would before the first night and no one thought anything of it

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

@39alaska39 did you actually have someone visiting you?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

01-13-2019, 06:24 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: @39alaska39 did you actually have someone visiting you?

Yeah that wasn’t a lie. A buddy of mine called on Sunday and was like hey, I’m gonna be in town tomorrow can I stay with you. And he didn’t leave until Wednesday afternoon

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

01-13-2019, 05:29 PMAtlasHunter Wrote: @39alaska39  I literally said if I could take you out every night I would before the first night and no one thought anything of it
Completey misinterpreted that one. My question is how did you know?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

By the way it was pretty funny for us in the Dead Chat to try and keep Kimmy alive that one day even though at this point we also believed that he was a WW, but we needed him to stay alive to confirm Stamkos' story Ahh

ML

It's not over it was all a ruse!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

01-13-2019, 06:29 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
01-13-2019, 05:29 PMAtlasHunter Wrote: @39alaska39  I literally said if I could take you out every night I would before the first night and no one thought anything of it
Completey misinterpreted that one. My question is how did you know?

well judging by the position of the sun and the moon..... i didnt i just couldnt decide who to guess night one and i see you post alot and i like the shark so yea i guess sharks do kill

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]