Next Season’s SHL Playoff Formatting

Did we, uh, get a resolution on this?

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I thought it was the top team in each division gets the #1 and #2 seed, then best record between divisions in each conference.

Four teams per conference in the playoffs as usual, 7 games, semifinal, conference final, cup final.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

02-21-2019, 03:39 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I thought it was the top team in each division gets the #1 and #2 seed, then best record between divisions in each conference.

Four teams per conference in the playoffs as usual, 7 games, semifinal, conference final, cup final.

Has that been announced somewhere that isn't announcements? I can't find it anywhere. I chalked it up earlier in the week to missing it while I was gone to Florida, but I've been looking a while now lol

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

02-21-2019, 03:43 PMztevans Wrote:
02-21-2019, 03:39 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I thought it was the top team in each division gets the #1 and #2 seed, then best record between divisions in each conference.

Has that been announced somewhere that isn't announcements? I can't find it anywhere.  I chalked it up earlier in the week to missing it while I was gone to Florida, but I've been looking a while now lol

I thought they announced it at some point. It's top seed from each division gets #1 and #2. The next best 3 teams in the conference regardless of division get #3-5. #4 and #5 play a 7 game series as a play in series basically and winner plays the #1 seed. Rest as normal.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

02-21-2019, 03:51 PMTheDangaZone Wrote:
02-21-2019, 03:43 PMztevans Wrote: Has that been announced somewhere that isn't announcements? I can't find it anywhere.  I chalked it up earlier in the week to missing it while I was gone to Florida, but I've been looking a while now lol

I thought they announced it at some point. It's top seed from each division gets #1 and #2. The next best 3 teams in the conference regardless of division get #3-5. #4 and #5 play a 7 game series as a play in series basically and winner plays the #1 seed. Rest as normal.

Oh yeah, I forgot that last part.

Also Eggy posted it within an announcement or expansion draft or something. There was no official announcement.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

02-21-2019, 04:00 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
02-21-2019, 03:51 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: I thought they announced it at some point. It's top seed from each division gets #1 and #2. The next best 3 teams in the conference regardless of division get #3-5. #4 and #5 play a 7 game series as a play in series basically and winner plays the #1 seed. Rest as normal.

Oh yeah, I forgot that last part.

Also Eggy posted it within an announcement or expansion draft or something. There was no official announcement.

10-4, thanks gentle men.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans