Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #133! (With Guest Star Avakael)

graders, please split pay three ways between Avakael, Bonk and myself, thank you

So Bonk, Avakael, and I got to talking on Friday night. We talked for a loooong time. A touch over two hours of this conversation was recorded as episode 133 of this mind numbing podcast. We covered a lot of topics, some of which even had something to do with the SHL.

In all seriousness, Avakael was an awesome guest and it was a really nice, free flowing conversation. I know it’s long. Sometimes we just lose track of how long we’ve been going and it gets a little lengthy. So sue us.

I invite you to listen to and hope you enjoy The Big Slappy Hour #133!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-133

Thanks to Leppish, Flappy, Argar, Zoone, The Grokster, Izzy and Zach for questions and comments and, of course, Avakael for for graciously joining us this week. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

fun fact:... Mike Izzys attribute weakness..... 'strength' Sleepy
and Slappy hopefully today's SIM was a small downpayment on what the augment owes you in fantasy. Time to heat up!
Great show with Avakael being a great surprise!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

01-13-2019, 06:33 PMMike Izzy Wrote: fun fact:... Mike Izzys attribute weakness..... 'strength'   Sleepy
and Slappy hopefully today's SIM was a small downpayment on what the augment owes you in fantasy. Time to heat up!
Great show with Avakael being a great surprise!

Nice! Wink

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

The teeniest, tiniest of corrections: The trade deadline has not passed yet. So the little clump of recreates from this week (you were discussing Alex Mack iirc, but it also applies to JR, jay, etc.) will also be in the upcoming S46 SHL Draft and will not enter the SMJHL Draft. They'll just be a little bit behind on TPE.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-13-2019, 07:59 PMztevans Wrote: The teeniest, tiniest of corrections: The trade deadline has not passed yet. So the little clump of recreates from this week (you were discussing Alex Mack iirc, but it also applies to JR, jay, etc.) will also be in the upcoming S46 SHL Draft and will not enter the SMJHL Draft. They'll just be a little bit behind on TPE.

Safe to say Alex Mack will soon be back in the fold. Probably the most underrated six hundred + point scorer and five time cup winner ever.

01-13-2019, 08:10 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
01-13-2019, 07:59 PMztevans Wrote: The teeniest, tiniest of corrections: The trade deadline has not passed yet. So the little clump of recreates from this week (you were discussing Alex Mack iirc, but it also applies to JR, jay, etc.) will also be in the upcoming S46 SHL Draft and will not enter the SMJHL Draft. They'll just be a little bit behind on TPE.

Safe to say Alex Mack will soon be back in the fold. Probably the most underrated six hundred + point scorer and five time cup winner ever.

His media would always go woefully under the radar, too. Sad.

01-13-2019, 09:16 PMGCool Wrote:
01-13-2019, 08:10 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Safe to say Alex Mack will soon be back in the fold. Probably the most underrated six hundred + point scorer and five time cup winner ever.

His media would always go woefully under the radar, too. Sad.

Too true. Some of the funniest stuff I’ve ever read on here, or anywhere else for that matter.