Create Account

Sit down with Thomason

Interview  Hello Luke Thomason, thank you for joining me today right before you on skate practice this morning

- Yeah of course, I know people are going to be looking towards this interview.

Interview  yeah, we should just go to the first question, you know going from the SMJHL to the SHL can be difficult and new, how did you learn to adjust to that.

- Yeah, in the J's I was one of the most talented people on the ice, I had to lead the team in experience and leadership, and then here its weird to take a step back and let others lead and I've been learning from Lundberg a lot, I am happy we signed him in the offseason, he has been teaching me and the boy's a lot on how to play in this league. you Know when I got into the league and played my first game it was very fast pace and I had to get up to that speed, and I found my rythm quickly, as you can see with my stats haha.

fInterview  Yeah you have been doing well your rookie season, you know, many people thought that this season would be the season of doing better for the SFP, many reporters around here seeing you and others getting called up as the new era as many old gaurd got cut or traded away. You also signed some big names in  Shirobokov and Odegard in a big trade.

- You know, getting Shiro and Odey has really helped our backend a lot, really helping take the pressure off the new guys like Schieks and Borky. And yeah, this season hasnt been the best for our record, we are looking at our past 4 loses and trying to figure out what we did right and did wrong. You know, we all dont have stars like Visser or Bitties, they have been relying on me and King on the 1st line, which is great for us, but if im being honest with you, we arent 1st line caliber players yet, probably not even 2nd line too with the way the league is stacked right now. 

Interview  San Francisco since you guy's moved there hasnt always been the nicest people to you guys, especially when you guys took that turn into  a hard rebuilding stage, and now with you guys losing all 10 home games, what do you have to say to he fans that going out and buy tickets.

- Its been rough ill tell ya. When you step out on the ice everynight against way better teams all you have to do is play your best and try to score a couple times and hope that we out score. But as we all know, that hasnt been working out for us. you konw that 5-1 loss against the jets really stung. Looking out in the stands watching people leave and boo at us is demoralizing, but thats our job you know. we get paid to get out there and work hard every night, even if we get blown out, and I see everyone not giving their best that night, we are all the blame.

Interview  I'm not sure if you heard, but the broadcasters had a leaked video of them talking to themselves about the state of the team. They were saying they should trade players like Dakota Reid, Jack Tanner, Cleo Green, Sean Stevenson. Do you have any comments on that

- I have no comment, management has them here for a reason, and if they are going to trade them, I think everyone but the name Odegard has a chance of going.  You konw Tanner hasnt had the best year this year in stats, and all of our +/- is in the trashcan right now. I am lucky that I have some lucky goals and assists to try to even that one out. But its frustrating. Luckily our goalies hasnt been injured, or else we would have had to pull Vrana out of minors, or claim some goalies off of waivers. 

Interview  oh, we are getting the signal to wrap it up so final question. Do you know whether you are getting exposed for the Expansion draft that is coming up?

- I have been assured that I am getting protected. I am one of their up and coming prospects in the league, so the GM's want me to stay around. So yeah.

Interview   Thank you for doing this interview.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

My Czech bby <3

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

01-09-2019, 02:05 PMStaticShocked Wrote: My Czech bby <3

Hope you get my references in this interview Wink

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Trade Tanner he sux.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

01-09-2019, 02:21 PMBeaver Wrote: Trade Tanner he sux.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Who's talking about trading me I wanna hear where I'm going... Lol

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

who's getting more points, you or Andrew Martin?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]