Create Account

Velevra's Expansion Team Announcement

01-12-2019, 05:27 PMdankoa Wrote: You clowns who think someone as reputable and straight up as velevra would steal a brand are on some dumb shit

I'm a fan, good luck with the team boss
This is just a plot designed by the Head Office to delegitimize the other league tbh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 05:33 PM by Baelor Swift.)

01-12-2019, 05:27 PMdankoa Wrote: You clowns who think someone as reputable and straight up as velevra would steal a brand are on some dumb shit

Where is someone accusing him of stealing it?

It's just very difficult to fathom this same branding (which is not exactly anything close to a typical sports team branding) with nearly the same logo was thought of by two different people without any sort of external influence.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Windy city syndicate

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-12-2019, 05:31 PMBaelor Swift Wrote:

Where is someone accusing him of stealing it?

It's just very difficult to fathom this same branding (which is not exactly anything close to a typical sports team branding) with nearly the same logo was thought of by two different people without any sort of external influence.

me but i was jk

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-12-2019, 05:26 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-12-2019, 05:24 PMto12143 Wrote: Jeez bad look on HO to allow a brand that was just made in another league 3 days prior, figure they would check something like that
It’s a bad look because... why? Velevra’s branding was submitted to HO well before that other team was revealed

In the NSHL the Vegas Syndicate name was announced before the expansion GMs were announced here. If HO couldn't do their due diligence leading up to the announcement that's a bad look. They could have gone to him and asked him to look for different branding but didn't do anything of the sort.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

Don't worry, the Chicago syndicate refers to crime and not the deadly grip of Colonel Sanders on fried chicken.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-12-2019, 05:34 PMto12143 Wrote:
01-12-2019, 05:26 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: It’s a bad look because... why? Velevra’s branding was submitted to HO well before that other team was revealed

In the NSHL the Vegas Syndicate name was announced before the expansion GMs were announced here. If HO couldn't do their due diligence leading up to the announcement that's a bad look. They could have gone to him and asked him to look for different branding but didn't do anything of the sort.

He submitted his branding before the other league even posted that they were hiring more GMs.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-12-2019, 05:34 PMDangles13 Wrote: Don't worry, the Chicago syndicate refers to crime and not the deadly grip of Colonel Sanders on fried chicken.

Should decline this. Only approve a logo with Sir Topham Hatt's punk ass on there.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

01-12-2019, 05:26 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: It’s a bad look because... why? Velevra’s branding was submitted to HO well before that other team was revealed

The expansion GM’s submitted their branding in their initial applications, real big stretch to blame anyone here. Horrible coincidence? Yeah. I do not think it’s proper to blame anyone for it though.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Was it before JCF joined the league?

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

01-12-2019, 05:37 PMKeygan Wrote:
01-12-2019, 05:34 PMto12143 Wrote: In the NSHL the Vegas Syndicate name was announced before the expansion GMs were announced here. If HO couldn't do their due diligence leading up to the announcement that's a bad look. They could have gone to him and asked him to look for different branding but didn't do anything of the sort.

The expansion GM’s submitted their branding in their initial applications, real big stretch to blame anyone here. Horrible coincidence? Yeah. I do not think it’s proper to blame anyone for it though.

I think something fishy is going on here, even if neither GM is complicit whatsoever.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

I just hate

[Image: lebbish.gif]

That logo looks more like a clan for some mob-wars browser game

or Pizza Connection throwback

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

01-12-2019, 05:24 PMto12143 Wrote: Jeez bad look on HO to allow a brand that was just made in another league 3 days prior, figure they would check something like that

Velevra’s logo was submitted 6 days prior to that, he just didn’t release it until now.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

01-12-2019, 05:43 PMmajesiu Wrote: or Pizza Connection throwback

I love you so much right now.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]