Create Account

Velevra's Expansion Team Announcement

*tips fedora*

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-12-2019, 05:49 PM.bojo Wrote: *tips fedora*

delet

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-12-2019, 05:18 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: bruh
[Image: Screenshot-2019-01-12-at-9-17-51-PM.png]
can we get some "f"'s in the chat...

[Image: nasty.png]

Let's have Vegas vs. Chicago. Interpromotional showdown

In 10 seasons when players aren't at 50 TPE on the NSHL

01-12-2019, 05:49 PM.bojo Wrote: *tips fedora*

mmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM'lady

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

The duplication is unfortunate, but it clearly wasn't Velevra's fault, and SHL Head Office is under no obligation to particularly give a shit about what the other leagues are doing, unless they directly threaten the future of the SHL (mass trolling campaigns, deliberately flouting the rules on r/hockey to antagonise the mods there, etc).

The logo does feel a bit busy, but if it's a real problem, you can fix that by just removing the city overlay from the word "Syndicate". It's not like NHL team logos don't go through refinements either. Glad to welcome Chicago to the league.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

This reminds me of something that got announced couple of days ago

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

[Image: bvN6cQ6.png]

The Chicago Syndicate alternate logo!

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

01-12-2019, 05:59 PMAvakael Wrote: The duplication is unfortunate, but it clearly wasn't Velevra's fault, and SHL Head Office is under no obligation to particularly give a shit about what the other leagues are doing, unless they directly threaten the future of the SHL (mass trolling campaigns, deliberately flouting the rules on r/hockey to antagonise the mods there, etc).

The logo does feel a bit busy, but if it's a real problem, you can fix that by just removing the city overlay from the word "Syndicate". It's not like NHL team logos don't go through refinements either. Glad to welcome Chicago to the league.

None of that'll be happening under my watch

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

01-12-2019, 06:02 PMjcfbey01 Wrote: [Image: bvN6cQ6.png]

That's a monopoly piece

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

inb4 @.bojo says, "m'logo"

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

:thonk:

01-12-2019, 06:04 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:

That's a monopoly piece

They stole it from us too

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

jcf or Velvera needs TD help. My DM's are open for Business :eyes:

How is this a bad look for HO? Is it suddenly their responsibility to know exactly what is going on in a DIFFERENT LEAGUE?

I like the colors/name etc. Logo bothers me a bit. Not the worst thing ever though.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]