Create Account

S45 PT #3 - Mix and Match

Topic 2 -Were more then half way through the S45 season in whats been an historic rookie class in the SMJHL, put your pundit cap on and let us know which players are beggining to make a name for themselves on or off the ice and why... as our highly anticipated SHL draft approaches -> *tag player*

As a Gm with 9 picks in the first four rounds. I have been doing a lot of spreadsheet work when it comes to draftees and there is a lot that I am interested in for my selections that will get picked in the upcoming draft. @ArGarBarGar is a known commodity and will be a high pick. @ztevans is another guy to looked forward to. Same with @Pris. There are however a lot of new guys in this draft like @Trautner, @goldenglutes, @Sour_Chin_Music. I expect these guys to be high picks, They are collecting tpe, doing stuff in media and being active in discord. I look forward to this draft as it his a massive draft class and I will be soon turning my attention into scouting. Honestly, this draft class is so big that I don't think I can talk about just a couple or one that will be big impact SHL players. I am excited about the draft and It will be a franchise building draft.

Topic 3 -The Vidrik Onoprienko award is an accolade given out to a member for there lifetime of dedication on the site. an award so prestigious that only a handful of people have ever won! It's been 5 seasons since our last winner so theirs reason to believe one will be chosen soon..... If the decision was yours to choose our next member... who would you choose and why? -> *tag member*

The Vidrik Onorienko award is always the award defended by the awards committee as the award for the user. This is true, but it appears to be more of an award for former commissioners and simmers to the best of my knowledge and I am not doing any research for this point task. I personally feel that the field of users that have won the Vidrik Onorienko is too narrow. The one user that comes to mind as the user that has been neglected the Vidrik Onorienko is @Pris . She served as the leagues PT coordinator (or whatever the title is, again I am do doing research) for many seasons. That position has to be the most painful and thankless job on the site as everyone is constantly complaining to you or about you. For various reasons, I did not like your PT. Why did I not get full points for my work on whatever task? The list goes on and on as on. Because of that, the pt coordinator will never receive the love from the community on the site that they deserve and that is why Pris would be the next member to receive the Onorienko in my option. In addition, her work as in the rookie-mentoring program should be recognized as well.

Word ~216

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Topic 1 -After an unpresidented run of prosperity which includes making the post season in 20 of the last 21 seasons, the Calgary Dragons dealt Joe Kurczewski and Roman Augustus in a series of draft pick trades wiping 3400 TPE off the roster. Is this the end of an era? Put your pundit cap on and let us know whats in store for the Dragons moving forward?

I do not think that this is an end of the era for the Calgary Dragons Simulation Hockey League club, who are located in Alberta, in Canada, to the west of the prairies. Although the Calgary Dragons Simulation Hockey League club of eastern Canada have traded simulation hockey league players such as the season thirty-one superstar Joe Kurczewski and season thirty-six superstar Roman Augustus, the era is not at an end. This is because the Dragons still retain players like Esa Anrikkanen who has been a staple in the current era for the Calgary Dragons simulation hockey league club. I am of the opinion that the current era the Calgary Dragons Simulation Hockey League club is in will not end until the old man Esa Anrikkanen finally hangs em up and retires. At this point a new era will probably begin for the Dragons, led by a few of their many S46 draft picks. (over 150 words)

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Topic 1 -After an unpresidented run of prosperity which includes making the post season in 20 of the last 21 seasons, the Calgary Dragons dealt Joe Kurczewski and Roman Augustus in a series of draft pick trades wiping 3400 TPE off the roster. Is this the end of an era? Put your pundit cap on and let us know whats in store for the Dragons moving forward?

This is definitely an end of an era for the Dragons, as the identity has changed with those two players gone, and the core team is now shifted to the younger players. However, this doesn't have to be the end of success for the Dragons, as they are still competitive and can definitely make some noise in the present, and even more in the future.

The Dragons have a strong core to build around in the future, with sniping wingers like Shooter McGavin and Hunter Jones, who currently are top 4 in team scoring, and Driftwood making huge strides from the backend. Nicky Pedersen Jr and Brock Nuck are a couple of other forwards who will be making a strong push going forward. The biggest key for the Dragons is their goaltender though, with Kata Vilde showing early signs of being a consistent true number one starter in the league, and can join the likes of Jesster, Verminski, and Hocolate. I think the Dragons will make the playoffs as lower seeds with upset potential, but in a couple seasons will be a favorite to win it all.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2019, 11:52 PM by GeckoeyGecko.)

[Image: Untitled.png]
I'd like to blame the lions for this

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

PBE PT