Create Account

HIRING: 2 SHL Media Graders

Hey SHL, I'm looking to hire 2 SHL media graders to fill out the team. Pay is 5mil a season with a chance for a bonus (given out by the media head), and probably takes ~hour a season depending on how much media there is.

Please PM me on the site with the following filled out to apply, discord PMs will be ignored.

Username:
Player Name:
How many seasons have you been on SHL?
Have you had any other jobs on the SHL?
Why would you like to be a media grader?
What is your biggest strength that you would bring to the team?

Thanks! Cheers

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Cheers Applied bb

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

01-15-2019, 12:27 AMScrufdaddy Wrote: Cheers Applied bb

hope you get it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-15-2019, 12:38 AMluketd Wrote:
01-15-2019, 12:27 AMScrufdaddy Wrote: Cheers Applied bb

hope you get it

me too, fingers crossed

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

With this post finally up, I can finally say I'm resigning as Media Head for the SHL Media Grading Team. Flappy will be taking over

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 07:00 PM by TnlAstatine.)

Applied. <3 (Might be too late but that's okay)

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Apps close on tuesday

@Scrufdaddy and @39alaska39 have been hired onto the team.

It was a tough decision, there were several fantastic candidates with great applications. I would like to thank everyone that applied and encourage you to apply again next time there's an opening, don't feel discouraged. I wish we were allowed to hire all of you.

is that nepotism i smell

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-22-2019, 09:04 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: is that nepotism i smell

hiring two people with a great track record of holding GM positions and being active in the community is nepotism?

Hey Flappy, I'm curious what I was missing for this position. I am extremely confident in my qualifications and experience, and it's super discouraging to get passed over when I wouldn't change anything about my application.

01-22-2019, 09:40 PMgrok Wrote: Hey Flappy, I'm curious what I was missing for this position. I am extremely confident in my qualifications and experience, and it's super discouraging to get passed over when I wouldn't change anything about my application.

To be honest with there was nothing missing, you were both qualified and had a great application. You were just a victim of the numbers, once again I had a hard time choosing 2 out of the plethora of applicants. I encourage you apply again next time there is another opening.

01-22-2019, 09:47 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:
01-22-2019, 09:40 PMgrok Wrote: Hey Flappy, I'm curious what I was missing for this position. I am extremely confident in my qualifications and experience, and it's super discouraging to get passed over when I wouldn't change anything about my application.

To be honest with there was nothing missing, you were both qualified and had a great application. You were just a victim of the numbers, once again I had a hard time choosing 2 out of the plethora of applicants. I encourage you apply again next time there is another opening.

It's very hard to bring myself to apply again when I was 100% confident in my application.  I understand your position if you can't or won't provide this transparency, I'm just trying to figure out what I should have done differently in this scenario to get the job.  It's my second time applying for an SHL media grader position and my second rejection, and I can't figure out what I'm missing.

01-22-2019, 09:53 PMgrok Wrote:
01-22-2019, 09:47 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: To be honest with there was nothing missing, you were both qualified and had a great application. You were just a victim of the numbers, once again I had a hard time choosing 2 out of the plethora of applicants. I encourage you apply again next time there is another opening.

It's very hard to bring myself to apply again when I was 100% confident in my application.  I understand your position if you can't or won't provide this transparency, I'm just trying to figure out what I should have done differently in this scenario to get the job.  It's my second time applying for an SHL media grader position and my second rejection, and I can't figure out what I'm missing.

It’s cause ur not buddy’s with the head media grader

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page