Create Account

PGS S45 Game 105: HAL v VAN

Comment 14 

Remember how I said earlier in the season that McKorsy played well but his team let him down. This right here is again proof of me being right again. He put up a phenomenal .931 and was STILL let down by his defense and offense. Obviously, there were some unforeseen actions that occurred in the off season that led to this showing by the Raiders, but even then, it is such a shame to see such talent wasted by lackluster product on the ice. Even with the win against the crowd favorite whalers, there is just so much to be said about this future superstar being on the team that he is on.

[Image: Off.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 04:30 PM by Wawazat.)

Comment #1
The Insignificantly Significant Player Of The Game.
A ridiculous Wawazat award .. Awarded to the player with less than 7 minutes of ice time that actually registered something positive.
The Twelfth recipient of this trivial achievement..
(Yes "twelfth" does look strange.. The Insig/Sig award has reached a dozen..Whooopied Doo!)
Is Halifax Raiders Left Wing Frank Mouette.
Mouette took just 2:30 of premium SMJHL ice time and did .....about as little as possible with it. I know. Your saying WTF?!? In the Defence of the Wawazat research staff even though Mouette had a BIG 0 across the stat line the significant thing is ALL of his 2:30 played in this game was taken on the Powerplay ONLY. The only line his name appears on is PP#2. Yes a uniquely horribly idea for this contest given the pisspoor results. But, worthy of recognition here with this Insig/Sig award. So the TWELFTH (that still looks weird) winner of the Insig/Sig award is Halifax Raider Frank Mouette. Congratulations to Frank.
(178)

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa