Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Book Club
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 10:54 PM by karey.)

Title: B . U . F . F . A . L . O (Beware! Unrelenting Failure Follows A Losing Organization)
Description: A harrowing tale of misfortune and pain that aims at showing the depravity of being on Buffalo and enduring the youth of the future stay away.

Title: Why even try?

Description: We follow the career of a mouse who dreams of plays hockey for the MHL. The mouse has to overcome tons of obstacles in order to finally get his chance to play in the big league. Tragedy strikes and the mouse has to learn about life after hockey.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Title: Karey's Playhouse of Terror
Description: Deep in the darkest corners of Buffalo, NY, a young human named karey looks after a group of misfits. Among this group is an angry egg, a confused penguin, a socially inappropriate walrus, and... the rumors say... even an Irishman. Together they navigate life's challenges like putting your pants on correctly, how to speak to others and make friends, and even how to play hockey. While he's not always successful, @karey tries their hardest to keep the menagerie of creatures from harming themselves... or others.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Title: Is Welfare Fair? Well, Fear Not, For We'll Fill You In.
Description: Yes. Yes, it is very fair. It allows me to be a whole 2x lazier (FOR SHL PTs I AM NOT ACTUALLY ON WELFARE, YET). So, there ya go children. Aspire to welfare.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Title: Life is Hard
Description: The Story is about an SHL team where every player works hard every game, but they always come short of making the playoffs at the end of the season.

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Title: Zombies have feelings to
Description: Charles is a zombie living in the real world surrounded by nonzombies. All he wants to do is play hockey but he gets constantly bullied because he a “nonhuman”. However, a few nice people like this guy named Lee and Kit look past his apeareance and they become best friends and play hockey together all day. They all work together and eventually they make it into the SHL and get drafted to the same team

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Title: If I can do it, you can too
Description: Mika Mayfield learns to spell common words like; potato, onomatopoeia, and many more! Join her on this journey of being a competent adult.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Gecko Gets a Time Out

A young Gecko persues his dreams, moving to the Big City to join a professional hockey team. He soon finds out how unfair life can be as everything he does, or doesn’t do for that matter, lands him a trip to the corner of the locker room where his banter and pleas are left unheard.

could be a long running series since Gecko has been put in time out more times than i can count.

Simon Says!

A young aspiring wee lad from France sets out on a journey of adventure and math. He meets incredible creatures. One describes important information as vaguely as possible. Another creates keys and charges a pretty penny for them. They join together to fight the RNGoblin King.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

ULTIMATE SHL FUN TRIVIA!

Want to know why it's called the Challenge Cup? How about who was the last GM to trade his own multi? Wow your friends with knowledge on the bus ride to school!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 10:54 PM by Velevra.)

Title: One Ball, Two Ball, Red Ball, Blue Blue by Chris McZehrl

Description: A simple rhyming book for children. The plot is about a boy and a girl that go on a fun adventure with lots of balls. May or may not be a rip off of a classic Dr. Seuss book.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

the firing of geck

the tale of a yung geck who gets fired on a daily basis. Will he ever be good at anything?

no probably not

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Defying the odds: A Manhattan Rage story

This kids book explores the draft lottery, the second overall pick, and the fact that JY cant roll above a ten to save his life.

e

01-17-2019, 09:33 PMhewasajazzman Wrote: Gecko Gets a Time Out

A young Gecko persues his dreams, moving to the Big City to join a professional hockey team. He soon finds out how unfair life can be as everything he does, or doesn’t do for that matter, lands him a trip to the corner of the locker room where his banter and pleas are left unheard.

could be a long running series since Gecko has been put in time out more times than i can count.

I'm in one long continuous timeout with occasional breaks

if u cant count that high im throwin u in concussion protocol

e

01-17-2019, 11:12 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-17-2019, 09:33 PMhewasajazzman Wrote: Gecko Gets a Time Out

I'm in one long continuous timeout with occasional breaks

if u cant count that high im throwin u in concussion protocol

up until today i was playing without a stick, and somehow im on the first line. life is wild. obviously i was too caught up in my own shit to notice.