Create Account

I have stupid questions thread by Wawazat

This will be a continuous thing cause This thing hates me....

1.) Posted my first article and somewhere near the bottom it decided to change to small text tried several times to edit but what shows in the final edition doesn't appear in the editable copy specifically the (text undefined) bs. Undecided

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Is it not letting you unformat it?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I believe that's the term for it..It happened right before I did the quote. .......Shrug I ...don't ....know.

UPDATE PAGE

“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

01-17-2019, 10:37 PMWawazat Wrote: I believe that's the term for it..It happened right before I did the quote. .......Shrug I ...don't ....know.

You have the top section of your article set to large size, if you write
Code:
[size=large]bottom section[/size]
. To change the colour just make it the same colour in the tag at the beginning of your article
Code:
[color=#454545]
I believe.

You may want to delete all the undefined size codes as well.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-17-2019, 10:37 PMWawazat Wrote: I believe that's the term for it..It happened right before I did the quote. .......Shrug I ...don't ....know.

Try highlighting the text and hitting this button in the formatting area

[Image: IMG_20190117_204332.jpg]

This should fix it

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Thank you both

I'll try it ml002 ...?

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

A New Stupid Question....

As an unsigned rookie how long a time frame do you give a team offering a contract to respond to your acceptance before you move on to any different teams offer?

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Totally up to you, if having a gm that responds promptly is important then move on

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Thanks kit

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Any time famo. Also do you have a rookie mentor? You should if the system works the way I think it does. If so they should be there to answer any questions you have and believe me here are no stupid question, I’ve been here almost five years and I still have barely any idea how things work

Affiliate of:

No no mentor that I know of ...I'm stubborn and I thought I could put on my big boy pants and do this solo.
Besides I get to meet awesome people this way.

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Alright we’ll feel free to pm me if you need anything else broski

Affiliate of:

If you do need a mentor at any time please message me and let me know, I'd be glad to help. We also have a discord set up for your rookie class so you can get to know your class and also receive help in a more quick manner.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Thank you kit

Thank you TheDangaZone, I been meaning to get around to that discord but, like I said I'm stubborn.

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

01-31-2019
A NEW question..
How the F. does one actually create a Poll Question??

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa