Create Account

S46 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 08:09 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

New Calgary Stadium information!
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2565007

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 05:38 PM by Pris.)

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

Sure, why the hell not, lmao. I've got many friends on the team. I'd be game if y'all were. Laughing

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?

I just really want to beat the shit out of people and be a nice little defensive asset for my team. She ain't doin' much else. Don't expect her to score.

I'm fine with any advice, ultimately, she's more of a role player for whatever a team needs than an accolade chaser.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

I've basically done every kind of job under the sun except for management on this site, I'll be fine time-wise haha.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

20 on the nose.

5. Are you a hockey fan? What is your favorite NHL team?

Die-hard Caps fan, raised in DC. Also a big college hockey (Go Big Red!), women's hockey, and KHL fan.

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both?

I'm a big fan of dual systems, when I was in West Kendall, I always tried to foster activity on both the Discord and the locker room regularly.

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!

I'm not much of a media person, I like to sustain myself well on salaries from the jobs I keep. I like writing about my player once in a blue moon, but not many people read my media, so I usually just don't. But here's one time that Maxi and Volks got piss-drunk and took a night on the town in Moscow, featuring all of the coding mistakes that the transition from jcink to this forum brought into all the older media pieces.

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

Half of y'all have known me since I first joined the site 2.5 years ago. If there was anything that would lead y'all to evaluate me in that light, you probably already know it.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 10:34 PM by Vandy.)

Player Thread

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 

7, Calgary has a history of success and I would like to learn from the best. 

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success? 

I am building a Andrei Markov style of Defenseman. I am always open to advice and criticism, anything that is going to help me and the team move forward toward our 8th Title.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

I should always have time, I do work as a caregiver so my days are usually busy but my evenings are always free. 

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 

Over 30

Yes, Philadelphia Flyers

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both? 

Discord, our locker room on the forums have been relatively quiet but the Discord is always active. Of course I am very willing to be active in both places.

Media Link

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

Still new but picking things up quickly, I haven't made any close friends but I am hoping to make them in Calgary Smile

1. 7ish probably. I like dragons, I like Mike Izzy, I like the logo. Seems pretty good overall

2. Very open to advice. I'll take all the help I can get. Looking to build a forward who is good at scoring and defense

3. From now until July it should be all good. After that depending on how lucky I am it may be up in the air for about 6 months ish but then Ill be good again.

4. 21

5. huge canucks fan, never giving up faith

6. willing to contribute in both, but much much much more active in discord

7. done a bit of all 3, focused mainly on podcasts for the time being. first 4 episodes can be found here

8. i think im a good player, and ill be committed to which ever team decides to draft me

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

10 I am a die hard Calgary Flames Fan, i think the greatest Fan in Germany. So i love Calgary. About the team i dont know much but i saw the great PR with videos etc. Its great!

I am ever open to advices (like in real life). I want to build a goalie that makes the difference!

Dont see any problems in the future.

I am 41!

Calgary Flames!

I can do both and i like both. Discord is a little bit user friendlier (mobile)

You can make you a picture of Mike McKorsys effort on his Homepage (About #77)

[Image: image.png]

I am cool, mature, friendly and have no problems to tell the truth! I am a Leader!

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

I'm interested in joining any team, but since Mike introduced me to the Dragons i feel obligated to post here Smile
I am looking to create a player that scores goals, but also is great allround. I'm sure open for advice.
No, i have a job right now and can combine it easily.
Close to 40.
I am. My favorite team is the Detroit Red Wings.
I am willing to contribute in both.
I have done some media. I have listed them in my update thread.
I am playing this game serious and will try do my best to improve my player as much as possible.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

I know that you've got a shiny new arena, I wanna break it in with some cups.

Two-Way Forward, always open to advice.

I do always see myself having time for SHL. Nothing I can think of could negatively effect my activity barring the loss of my hands.

Under 20

Yeah, I'm a Sharks fan...April-May is a rough time.

Discord, always willing to contribute to either

TON of media. Take your pick

Good character guy, always does the ACs and PTs. Don't take myself too seriously

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Player Page

I'd give you guys a solid 8, you have always been a strong team even though a slight hiccup this season, plus my 1st gen played for you, I can carry on and build on his legacy.

I'm looking to create an elite puckmoving offensive defensemen. I am most definitely open to any advice as I know for a fact there's more knowledgeable people then me on player builds.

I can see myself always having time for this site for sure.

I'm currently 29.

Huge hockey fan, love the Leafs.

Locker Room for us is pretty dead, Discord is much more active. I am willing to use both though.

I've done a couple since I've been back to the site, will contribute some more for sure.

I like chicken parm

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 10! While I will admit that my knowledge of the SHL is still growing I do like what I hear about the Calgary Dragons

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success? I am trying to make a goalie that will make an impact. While I do usually have a plan for each season I am always open to advice on builds.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)I am pretty stable right now and am really enjoying this league.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). Over 30 but not by much!

5. Are you a hockey fan? What is your favorite NHL team? Huge Hockey fan! Go Nucks Go!

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both? I am really active on discord but lurk the site pretty good.

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us! I have done a few media but I enjoy doing GFX more. If you'd like to see some of graphics you can take a look at my Dragons logo submission!

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!! Not sure what else I can say but feel free to hit me up if you have any more follow up questions I would be happy to answer!

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

As interested as any other team, I have heard that you have 2 gm players that are on the rise and are the winningest team in shl? 

I want to build a good two way center, I'm very open to feedback and suggestions and I usually ask Col staff about opinions befor updates.

I'll stay active, really enjoy the shl.

Detroit Red Wings

Discord, yes I'm willing to do both ofcourse.

Done some media, have to do more though

I do all this on my phone, working surprisingly well.
I'm from sweden, so time zones and stuff
Would be nice to talk more, feel free to PM me if you even read this stuff.
Good luck with the team, even if you don't draft me.

[Image: knute.jpg]

Update, the new logo is now moving into phase 3!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

-Im interested in joining any SHL team and don't have strong preferences, although it must be said my character would be fine getting picked up by the Dragons because his second hometown is Calgary (I did this before I even knew the Dragons existed). What I know about the current team is that the video is awesome, Mike Izzy the player is a generational talent, and Esa the player is a legend.

-I'm looking to build an all-around Power Forward. I'm open to advice but don't want to stray too far from the concept, this player is from EA's legendary Great Britain team and thus has some backstory and a theme for him.

-I should be able to keep up with things here.

-I'm a hockey fan but its often a bittersweet relationship. I'm one of the generation of Sakic/Yzerman/Forsberg/Brodeur/etc kids who lost innocence and passion for the game cause of the 05 lockout trainwreck and the fact NHL 2005 sucked. Favourite team is Vegas and I'll probably follow Seattle closely once they get started.

-I'm active on Discord every day but would try to use both if necessary.

-http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=92956

-Don't really know what to put here tbh.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

7. I don't know too much to be honest. I briefly looked at your history and got to know some of your successful seasons. The arena picture is pretty jokes. I'm new sort of looking to learn as much as possible.

I personally am looking to build a sort of jack of all trades smaller two-way winger. I am open to any advice. 

I see myself being active. It is not too much of an ask. If my work schedule gets busy I might become less active.

I live and die Hockey. The Habs are my favourite team.

I'm willing to contribute to both. Communication is no issue

I have done some media, started doing basic graphics. And not a big podcaster.
MVP Comparison

I love Rock, Metal, and Jazz and play guitar.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

10 if you want me 0 if you don't Smile . I don't know much other than what was included in PM, dragons are kinda cool I suppose.

I'm open to advice on my build always.

yeah I will always have time for it as far as PTs & stuff goes, extra stuff like graphics and writing will just depend on how I'm feeling.

No not really, looking to get more into it though as we get a team in Seattle

It really just depends, I'm active in some and almost non existent in others.

I can't remember

[Image: wHACKER.png]

Player Page -

In the interest of truth I don't know if I have a front-runner team to be drafted by right now, but if I were drafted by the Dragon's I'd be stoked. Judging purely from standings I'd assume you are a building team who might need some more young talent. 

Puck moving breakout / passing defenseman. Always looking for feedback.

As much as I do now and I think I'm pretty far along in the TPE curve. 

Sharks, grew up in Bay Area. 

Forum and Discord are pretty even. I don't really post in the Armada's forums though, mostly their Discord. 

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=92514
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91995

I'm about to swap weakness to checking (currently scoring). I'm also in Hawaii so my hours are a bit skewed from the rest of the world. 

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: Anchorage.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]

[Image: vE2xRO8.png]