Create Account

S46 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread!!!

Player page

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?
Really hard to put a number on it, but probably like an 8. I've heard a lot of good things about the Dragons around the site. Many people seem to enjoy being a current or former member of it. I'm still new here, so I don't know much about most SHL teams.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?
I'm building a 2-way-defender. I'm currently a bit more on the defensive side, but I'm very open to accept help in my build and go in the direction that is best for my future team.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I'm in school for 3 more semesters. I won't always have time, but I'll find a way to be online on most days and Discord will likely be open on my laptop the whole day.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
I'm closer to 30 than 20 now.

5. Are you a hockey fan? What is your favorite NHL team?
I'm a big hockey fan and my favorite NHL team are the Flames. So joining the Calgary team would be pretty cool.

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both?

More in Discord because that lends itself better to just chatting, but I'll definitely check the forum locker room aswell.

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!
I've written a couple of media pieces so far. This is the most recent one. 

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

I'll be happy to participate in the locker room and Discord channel and help make it a good atmosphere.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread!!! - by Segi - 01-25-2019, 04:05 PM